It Was Murder

Shrek and Steve were bored from having boring old sex everyday and every night, so they decided to go out to eat to pass the time. Shrek wanted to go to McDonalds, but Steve wanted to go somewhere fancy. They settled on Applebee's. They got in their Flintstones car and yabba dabba doo'd all the way to applebee's. They went inside and sat at a table. Shrek ordered onion rings for an appetizer. They waited about 30 minutes for them. Shrek needed to piss, so he went to the bathroom. Steve waited for Shrek to get back. The onion rins arrived and shrek still wasn't back, Steve didn't want Shrek to have to eat cold onion rings, so he went to check on Shrek. Steve opened the bathroom door and was met with a huge explosion coming out of the bathroom and into steves face. Knocking steve onto a persons dinner. Steve put on his anime schoolgirl outfit before coming to dinner to please shrek. Steve was carried away by a fat guy in a fedora and a katana in his left hand. The fat guy walked steve to his car and put steve in his backseat. The fat guy went to the driver seat and strated the car. he started to back out of his parking spot, but then the fat guy yelled "Oh crap, my chicken tendies!" and ran back inside. Steve decided to take the fat guys iPhone 4 with a Hentai phone case on it, wiped some gooey glue-like substance off the screen and called the police. The police came in a minute flat and put him under arrest. The fat guy whipped out his katana and drove it through the cops stomach, took it out and spun around and chopped the cops head off. The fat guy ran as fast as he could; which was about 0.5 mph. and the fat guy drove off. The fat guy whispered to himself "My plan worked, now the anime girl is mine UwU" Steve leaned forward and said "I have a penis" The fat guy replied "It doesn't matter, i have a katana and i'll castrate you when we get to my lair." that sent shivvers down Steve's spine. Steve leaned over all the gas station sandwich wrappers and the rotting, big macs, in the back seat there was a katana sitting there in all its glory. Steve picked it up and put it against the fat guys neck, and swiped. "Owie, that hurt, put down my replica katana that was $50!" The fat guy yelled. Steve thought to himself, "Shit! So Steve stripped down and the fat guy could not keep his eyes off the rear view mirror to watch Steve. The fat guy crashed into a car, the granny did not have her seatbelt and flew through her windshield and the fat guys windshield and her destures flew right into he fat guys cranium killing him instantly. Steve fled the scene and wondered; What happened to shrek?