Truth

You woke up at the hospital to see the boys and your friends Toriel and Sakura. " Um hey guys..." You were a little weak but you didn't think you were able to move. " (Y/n)! Thank god you're okay! We thought we lost you, what happened?" Osomatsu said as he hugged you tightly. " Uh oh yeah that's right I got shot in both my legs." You couldn't understand why but you had a feeling he would come back. " Darling what happened? How did you end up getting both your legs shot?" Toriel was very worried about you yet seeing you like this she wanted to deeply kill the bastard that did this to you. " Sigh if I tell you all will you promise you won't get mad? Because I really don't want you to think less of me." Karamatsu walked over to you and said it was okay.

3 years ago: I was probably just going to the store to get my drunk ass father something, he was always coming home from work drunker than ever and I had to get him some medicine or he'll just end up throwing up. On the way there I nearly got robbed by some asshole with a knife when I was saved by a man named Karamatsu ( Mafia Karamatsu). He was so romantic and hot yet everything about him was just beautiful. He told me he could take me away from here and that he would give me everything. Of course, I agreed and went with him only for me to pack my things and leave. I knew it was wrong to leave my father but I was probably 19 at the time didn't really have time to tell him, so I left. Karamatsu took me to his home and what I saw could only be seen as a dream. He lived in this big mansion that was in a huge area with a whole lot of trees and land. Karamatsu said I could walk around and explore as long as I stayed away from the basement.
With that he left and I explored everything I wanted to explore, but what made me so curious was what was in that basement. I looked around and opened the door, it was dark yet I was able to see what was down there, and what I saw was some women who looked to be very very broken, she had lost her spirit and what else I saw was a mark or strange symbol on her neck. Before I could do anything else Karamatsu had called me, so I hurried up and ran back up there and gently shut the door behind me. He told me that he had something very special for me, being very naive I thought he was gonna get me a dress or some jewelry. It was a pill and not just any pill a pill that will make you so ridiculously bad that you would feel like you just gave your soul to the devil himself. He told me if I were to ever leave him or run from him he give me that. I did everything he told me yet regrettably I hated being his little sex toy, Karamatsu fuck me senseless till I came almost three times in a row. There would be days he would come back from a mission that didn't end well and take his anger out on me. Then he would use me for a quick three some with his brothers, I was gaged, milked, I was even feed cum, sometimes on a Good Friday he blindfold me whip me, cut me up still I bleed, mark up and make sure I did everything around him, and him only. I was Daddy's girl, but I was sick of the bullshit and had enough. I left one night and never came back and since he had his way of knowing me I dyed my hair to ( f/c) and changed my appearance. I also got rid of those pills he used on me, tossed those in the trash and got ride of the one thing he loved the most....it was the blue blue he bought me that had a tracker inside. I tossed that into the ocean then traveled here. That's my story.
Osomatsu: To think there's a Mafia version of Karamatsu, I'm actually scared yet surprised.
Karamatsu: Me too...
Choromatsu: ...
Ichimatsu: Damn way to be troublesome Shittymatsu.
Jyushimatsu: We need to protect (Y/n)!
Todomatsu: Agreed, he can't harm you like that again.