🌸Mina Route #1🌸

(Y/N)'s Pov:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

   While looking through the profiles that Allmight gave me, my eyes were strangely drawn to a pink and bubbly highschool student named Mina Ashido. And for some reason I didn't know why, maybe it's because of how live she looks in her profile, I just couldn't put my finger on it, but what the heck! "How about Mina Ashido." I said as I handed Allmight the profiles.

   I couldn't really tell if he was happy or as surprised as I was to have chosen her, but by his expression, I just hope that my choice isn't a complete trainwreck. "Young Ashido!" Allmight yelled as a pink bolt of energy came running to the front from behind the V.I.P curtains. "Yes Allmight sir!" The pink haired girl said playfully while a bit out of breath.

   "This young lady here chose you as her maid, so I expected you to be on your best behavior." Allmight said in a playful tone before walking into kitchen to see what was taking so long. "Well hello ma'am, follow me." Mina said while giving off a sharp wink, causing me to cup your cheeks in embarrassment as I followed her.
__

Second Person Pov:

   Mina sat you down at a small round table that was at least a few steps away from the kitchen but oddly isolated from the other maids and butlers who were severing their customers.
"I'll be right back with your menu Ma'am." Mina said before leaving you at the table all alone.

   "She's such a huge flirt, you said to yourself as you laid your cheek in the palm of your hand before letting out a happy sigh and slight chuckle. "But for some reason she doesn't make me want to puke or roll my eyes, maybe because it comes off more natural than forced." You said as you started to ponder more.

   "Sorry if I kept you waiting for too long." Mina said while looking into your eyes softly and placing the menu in front of you. "You didn't keep me waiting at all." You said while giving off a soft hearted smile, causing Mina's cheeks to turn a slightly different shade of pink.

   "How about a vanilla milkshake." You said as you let out a soft chuckle. "Of course!" Mina said cheerfully before taking your menu and sprinting off.

   After Mina came back with the vanilla milkshake, she pulled up a chair and sat down to talk for a bit. Every now and then she would slip a few flirty gestures into her jokes, which would cause me to hide my face in embarrassment, but I have to say, I think I made the right choice. I'm sure that the next time that I have a bit of free time on my hand, I'll come back to this cafe and have Mina Ashido as my maid.

To be continued...
__
Profile:

Mina Ashido

Age:19Birthday:July 30Quirk:AcidPersonality:Bubbly,Loud

Age:19
Birthday:July 30
Quirk:Acid
Personality:Bubbly,Loud