They both looked back up at each others eyes at the same time. All of the sudden, Cas' eyes struck with an even brighter blue, and his chest and around his heart flashed a color too.

Dean backed up quickly, startled by Cas. Cas tilted his head in confusion and looked at Dean the same way. Then, he saw in the reflection of Dean's eyes. Cas' grace was almost healed.

Castiel slightly levitated from the concrete ground, and lightning struck around the bunker. Rain cascading even more and heavy drops of water soaked Dean. He stood there in shock. Utter and complete shock. It was like he day he met Castiel. 

His wings expanded from his back and an evanescence fear grew inside of Dean like an exceeding weed. The luminance enlarged over Cas and the man below him put his elbow over his face.

Dean then looked at Cas' wings. 

The bone structures of the wings were fractured and torn

The bone structures of the wings were fractured and torn. The feathers growing below the wings were frail and delicate. The light glowing from him made the shadow of his wings cast onto a building behind them. Dean's mouth was agape, and he was terrified.

He witnessed Cas doing this before but it wasn't as dramatic as this one was. It was like a bird finally being lifted up to fly. The mother helping it slowly as the baby looked up to the clouds, ready to soar across the sky and finally be free. 

The angel did feel free, but it wasn't as anybody expected it to be. His wings coming out of his back made him feel a way that he hasn't felt in weeks. Looking back at them, he sees the scars he's developed overtime. From stabbings to falling, the scars eventually faded. But, his feathers were so damaged that it seemed like it couldn't grow. 

He was disappointed on how broken his body has become. All across his legs and thighs, there were tender cuts and bruises. On his arms and shoulders, there were scrapes and scratches. Anybody who would see them would be terrified. He's broken his vessel. He's broken Jimmy Novak and he's broken his family. Where were Jimmy's wife and daughter? Making posters of him, looking for him?

Did they know that he was possessed by a weak angel who was slowly falling in love?

Looking up to the night sky, he saw the clouds stretched like cotton. With just one grasp of his fingertips, he could fly up there, touch them, and feel the texture of the water absorbed in the air. It could be so easy to go back up to heaven and see his family. But, they would know all he's done, where he was, and who he was with. They wouldn't love him, because he wasn't one of them.

It's all so simple... if somebody isn't like you then they can't like you. The angels can't love humans because they aren't like them. But, humans had such impeccable love for one another that it always made them think. What was it like to love something with indescribable differences? What was it like to love a sinner?

The angels didn't like humans, however. They hated their imperfections and their selfishness. The beings only looked at humans outsides and looked at their tongues. They could only use their senses to feel what they were like. But, angels didn't have a sense that made them feel what was going on inside a human. Love, jealousy, weakness, self hatred and all of the things that made humans, well, humans.