Believe

Jiwon approaches Umji because Yuju asked for his help on her sister's situation. Sinb looks at him intently and closely. The guy was about to place his hand on Umji's chest but then Sinb stopped him by holding his wrist. Jiwon looks at her shocked. He heard the girls giggled, even Umji.

"Oh I see that coming." Yerin utterly teased and giggles.

"Y-Yah.." Jiwon mumbles as he removes his hand from the girl's grip.

"I bet there's so many other way to check her up. Not just my touching her o-on h-her.... whatever. Think of any other way." Sinb muttered.

"That's the only way, Sinb-yah.. do you see any other medical instruments here? No. I have to feel her heart beat." Jiwon said.

"Sinb, let him for now. It's the only way." Yuju butts in.

"But unnie.." Sinb whines.

Yuju just shakes her head and looks at Jiwon then nods. They watched him as he placed back his hand on Umji's chest. The girl is just sitting on the couch calmly.

"You're cold, Umji-ssi." Jiwon utters.

Jiwon removes his hand and heaves a breath.

"So?" Yuju looks at Jiwon.

The guy looks at her and the girls. He heaves another deep breath and looks at Umji.

"Do you feel any pain?"

Umji shakes her head.

"No. Not at the moment."

"Your heart.. it's starting to get coated by the ice."

Yuju covers her mouth and looks at Umji anxiously. But no one's more anxious than Sinb.

"If you won't be able to control your core in the next few days, you're in a big trouble, Umji-ssi." Jiwon utters as he wears his cloak back. The girls can feel his anxiousness too.

"I'll get going. Let me see what I can find for your situation, Umji-ssi. I'll come back here and girls.. don't hesitate on calling me if anything happens, okay?"

The girls nodded. Yuju sends Jiwon outside their house.

"Sinb-yah.. Sica unnie said she's busy? Until when? Did you tell her it's urgent?" Sowon asked her consecutively.

"She said she has a surgery tomorrow. But she said she'll be here after. I told her it's about Umji that's why she considered it immediately."

"For now.. let me put some fires for you, Umji-yah.." Yerin utters as she walks closer under the chimney in the living room of the house.

"Sinb-yah, mind looking for some firewoods? This isn't enough.." Yerin looks at Sinb.

The girl nodded and goes outside. Sowon followed her to help. Yerin focused on her core to lit up the chimney. Then Yuju walks in and sat beside Umji.

"How are you feeling?" Yuju asked as she caressed Umji's shoulders.

"Fine, I guess. I think, I just need to relax so that my core won't be triggered. Don't worry, unnies, I'll do my best with Sica unnie's training. I don't wanna be a burden anymore." Umji utters and fidgets her fingers.

"Yah.. it's okay. You're not a burden. And we will do everything for you to control it. We will help you." Yuju said and looks at Yerin while the older is busy with the fire.

Yuju glanced at Eunha, who's sleeping on the couch. She just chuckled on how cute she is.

"One thing I envy about that Jung Eunbi.. is that she really can sleep while all of us here is worrying about you. Aish! That girl!" Yuju utters while giggling.