Chapter 5 : I Don't Even Know You

Elsa's POV

                  I am walking with Anna right now. I remembered the guy that I bumped into yesterday that glared and hissed at me. I feel scared that time when he did that. Plus. The photo that I captured yesterday was ruined because of the bumped. It's not my fault thou. I was just taking some photos and he's the one who's not looking where he was going. -_-

                  "Why so daydreaming? " I heard Anna asked ,who was beside me.

            I looked at her then shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing. I just remembered the guy that I bumped into yesterday. He even glared and hissed at me. Plus,the photo that I was about to take was ruined. He does'nt even look where he was going! "

           "It's alright,sis. Maybe he's just mesmerize by your beauty." She answered then grinned.

          " Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! " I laughed sarcastically. "Funny. I don't even know him."

          "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah,whatever. By the way,nice outfit."she said as she looks at me then smiled.

          " Thanks. " I smiled.

          I am actually wearing a black bustier,a floral skirt with a brown belt and a white dollshoes. I also bring a suit because the clothes I'm wearing is too open. I don't even like wearing this kinds of clothes. It's because Rapunsel force me to buy this attire. To open. That's why I bring a suit or a vest or whatsoever.

          "Okay, Elsa. By the way I need to go to my class. Bye! " Anna said. She waved at me then walked to her class.

          "Bye." I waved back. I wear the suit or vest or whatever you call it. I went near to the field and take out my camera. I looked at the lens to equal the view. Then when I was about to click the camera,a hand block the view. -_- I looked up with a glare. I saw a boy with a black hair,blue eyes,and pale skin. He is taller than me and he was wearing a smirk in his face. Smirk? Why dont I smack those smirk for blocking the view?! (A/N okay guys,just a bonus question here. Who do you think it is? Just comment in the comment box and the first one who will answer it correctly (the full name of the boy I was asking) will get a dedication in this story. xD )

        "Uhm..excuse me? But your blocking the view." I looked at the boy then put the lace of my camera around my neck.

        "I finally meet you in a closer look." He took a step closer to me then looked down. Know I feel short when it comes to height. -__-  " You look more beautiful."

       What? I don't even know him and he's already telling me that?! -___- and wait. He looks like the guy I bumped into yesterday,except for the hair.

      "Uhm. Sorry? But I dont even know you." I answered then took a step back. He was about to speak when I heard someone shout my name.

       "Elsa!" I looked at the boy's back and saw Rapunzel and Merida. "C'mon were going to our next class! "

       "Uhm. Sorry but I need to go." I said then walked away from him.

       "Elsa." I heard him whispered. "Nice name."

       I just sighed then went to the two.

      "Who is that?" Punzie asked as we walked.

     "He looks like a boy," Merida said. Me and Punzie looked at her as if she was crazy.

    "Of course he's a boy! " we both shouted.