A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather rip your mother's head off." Hayley muttered.

"Or, you know, bash her head in. That's fun too," Isabel said.

Klaus looked at the girls with a serious expression. "Stay clear of her. Both of you." Seeing the look on Isabels face he said, "I mean it, Bel. She already got to you once. What would happen if Elijah were to wake and find you a victim of her madness?"

"I won't go after her," Isabel said hesitantly. "I promise."

Klaus looked at Hayley. "I don't need you dying on Isabel now."

"Fine." She agreed. "I'll stay and play fetch with my pack."

Klaus looked at her for a moment in irritation before turning and leaving. Isabel and Hayley turned back toward Elijah and the former approached the bed to talk to him.

"I've learned a few things from your mother. And a promise is a promise. I won't go after her. We'll just go after everything that she loves." Isabel smirked as she looked over at her sister. "Get your witch snatching gear on sister. We have a witch to see."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel, Hayley, and Aiden arrived to Marcel's apartment to come up with a more stable plan then going in and distracting Finn while someone else grabbed and knocked him out as Hayley had suggested. Isabel knew Finn better then that. He would never fall for it.

"Where is your Alpha?" Marcel asked not seeing the gruff alpha male.

"He's currently unavailable." Isabel informed him. "So your just going to have to do with the Queen, her sister, and this guy."

"So, you brought Junior Varsity?" He asked, sarcastically. "You know, I'm getting a little tired of you using my place as a den for wayward wolves."

"Well, it was just that we were going to, uh, take down Finn Mikaelson today, and considering how he treated your vampires, I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath." Isabel raised an eyebrow at him knowing that might help sway the vampire.

"I mean we can go if your not interested." Hayley suggested as she pointed out the door with her thumb.

"I'm listening."

Hayley, Isabel, and Aiden moved to sit across from him on the couch as Aiden spoke, "Well..." He cleared his throat. "It's not gonna be easy. He's surrounded by a pack of juiced-up wolves. He doesn't have a weakness."

"He does, actually." Marcel informed them before pulling his phone out of his pocket. "And, I have her on speed dial!" Isabel, Aiden, and Hayley looked at him in confusion not knowing who 'she' was. "He's got a thing for Cami." The vampire clarified for them.

Isabel shook her head in protest. "I don't want Cami involved in this. She doesn't need this in her life."

"Well, she's got this thing about people telling her what she can and can't do, Isabel." He quickly dialed Cami's number much to Isabel's dismay and held the phone up to his ear before addressing Isabel. "I trust you, of all people, understand."

With a short nod she said, "that I do," dejectedly.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫