Chapter 2: She Must Be A Cute Maid!

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Senpai!"

All boys halted their movements unsure if they'd heard properly.

"Since when do you call him Senpai?!" Yamazaki asked looking pretty red in the face.

"We're all in the same grade even if he is older than you." Furuhashi said glancing to Hara who was stifling a laugh.

"Plus he's the shortest of all of us, hardly a senp-ugh" Hara was cut off from Hanamiya's elbow making contact with his ribs.

"But he's captain." (Y/N) explained opening the door to walk into the gym. "I need to distinguish that som-"

A small gasp left her lips as her foot caught on the other and the young girl fell forward.

Yamazaki grimaced and tried to reach out a hand for her. Hanamiya rolled his eyes but stifled a laugh. And being the opportunists they were, Hara and Furuhashi quickly looked down and were almost satisfied to see her skirt had flipped completely up...almost.

"You were wearing shorts the whole time?!" Hara asked with a scoff.

"No that's okay, I don't need any goddamn help!" (Y/N) said tugging her skirt back down and standing up. Yamazaki was quick to her side examining her palms for cuts or potential bruises. "And of course I'm wearing shorts! You think I'm some naïve girl who doesn't realize there are perverts like you around?"

Hara instantly recoiled at her snapping at him. Frowning, he all but shoved Yamazaki to get up in (Y/N)'s face.

"Me a pervert? You were gonna pimp yourself out to get me to cosplay!"

"I wasn't going to follow through! I just figured you were as dumb as you look!"

"Don't fight guys. I'm sure Mako hates hearing mommy and daddy fighting." Hanamiya said sarcastically motioning to Seto who was sleeping with the robotic child on the other side of the gym.

"Say if you guys got divorced who gets to keep him?" Yamazaki asked teasingly.

"I would!" Both said quickly.

"What!? You didn't even want to help take care of him!"

"Yeah well now that I've gotten to know you, no way would I leave him with your crazy ass!"

"You wouldn't even know how to take care of a baby properly! You've never even kept him for a whole day, you wouldn't know the first thing about being with him 24/7."

"Bet I could."

"Don't do it." Hanamiya whispered not subtly to Hara.

"Oh yeah? So we're doing this?"

"Don't." The black-haired male warned again.

"I'll keep him all week! No trade-offs, he stays with me the whole time!"

"Then deal!"

"Well I tried." Hanamiya gave a resigning sigh.

"I can get him from you after the school festival, tomorrow."

(Y/N) seemed to tense for a moment before coughing into her fist lightly.

"I'm actually not going to the festival."

"What? Wait seriously?" Furuhashi asked looking suddenly interested in the change of conversation.

The whole team had made their ways into the gym by now and were waiting to hear an answer from (Y/N).

"Yeah it's no big deal."

"I thought your class was doing a cosplay café? That's right up your alley." Hara said sounding surprised.