Chapter 2: She Must Be A Cute Maid!

"Hey, don't sit on the ladder! You're supposed to be holding it" (Y/N) said holding tightly to the walls of the gym.

"My weight will keep it steady." Furuhashi said squinting upwards watching like a hawk.

"Fine. Can you at least hand me the tape?" The young woman snapped her fingers to get him to pick up the pace.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Hara said walking up with his backpack slung over one shoulder.

"For the school festival they are going to be converting the gym into a haunted house. They asked (Y/N) if she could hang some decorations." Furuhashi replied for (Y/N) who was busy getting her sign straight.

"Well, with the way you guys are, you could probably leave the sign up year round!" The girl said with a laugh.

Hara stepped back to slowly make out the sign.

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here? Oh ha ha." Hara laughed sarcastically and scrutinized Furuhashi who was still staring up at (Y/N) intently. "What's up with you?"

Not responding the blank eyed male simply shook his head and watched as another gust of wind blew through the air. His eyes narrowed as (Y/N) held down the back of her skirt.

"How hard is it to see up her skirt from this angle?" He mumbled more to himself than Hara.

Hara scoffed but couldn't deny his eyes had wandered the second he noticed her up there. Her school uniform was too stiff to hope for any blow ups.

Both males were snapped out of it when (Y/N) turned around and sat on the top step of the ladder. Her legs were crossed tightly as she smirked down.

"I know you pervs have been trying to look up my skirt the whole time. Shows aren't free you know?"

"Name your price I'll write you a check." Hara hollered up at her with a cocky look on his face.

"What if I don't want money?" The young girl said uncrossing her legs but keeping them pressed together.

"What do you want?" Furuhashi asked with a smirk on his own face.

"Nothing you can give me."

"Oh yeah try me."

"Actually, only Hara can do it." (Y/N) flashed him a knowing smile which instantly had the boy on the defensive.

"Hell no. You've been trying to convince me of this for a week and my answer is the same. HELL NO!!!"

"What? What does she want?"

"But you would make the cutest Undertaker! I even have the hair extensions your colour isn't too far off!"

"I'm not wearing those long ass black nails and weird hat!"

"She just wants you to dress up?" Furuhashi asked confused.

"'JUST' wants? Would you put your dignity on the line and wear some stupid anime costume?"

"I'm so sexually frustrated by her at this point I would dress like Pikachu."

"I'd like to believe I'm catching this out of context but if not, please keep your 'furry' tendencies to yourself." Hanamiya said turning the corner with Yamazaki by his side. Taking notice of the sign (Y/N) had put up the captain smiled to himself. "Hey can we keep that after the stupid festival is over?"

Hearing this (Y/N) stuck her tongue out at Hara who returned the gesture. Getting to the bottom of the ladder she smoothed out her uniform and gave Hanamiya a big smile.