Second stop Cloud arena (preview)

Lucas's POV
After Pit gave the rest of us the tour of Cloud arena we all walked into Paulatena's Palace to meet back up with TL and his brother.

When we get there we see TL with his older brother and some one else (I'm guessing it's his other brother?) "Hey Guys! You're here!" TL says now swinging on his other brothers arm. "Umm...Toony? Who's that you're swinging on?" Villa asks with a concerned look on his face.

"What're are you doing in his arm? And why do you have a locket?" Vila says reaching out to hold the locket. TL looks blankly for a moment, then just before Villa touches the locket TL hissed at him, smacked his hand and jumped on his other brother's shoulders. "DONT TOUCH ME!!" TL screamed.

Toonlink's POV
I....I saw something...something I don't think I was prepared

/what TL saw/
When Vila got close to the locket I was now in a dark place and a shadow person with a mutilated face
Was standing where Vila was standing. Dead still. Dead silence. I'm shivering but I open my mouth to say a word, but then the shadow leaps towards me. Aiming for the locket with the picture that transformed me. Then all I saw was a dark hand and I snap back.

/Now you're caught up/

I calm down and before I know it Villa crying but not making a sound. "V-Villa?" Villa slowly turns his head towards Lucas and cry even more because now he's crying. Why is Lucas crying?

Next thing I know Villa running away. "Villa come back!!" I hear Lucas yell before turning to me and saying, "You messed up BADLY, REALLY BADLY." Then Lucas ran after him.

I hear Ness and Claus yelling and going after them. But they were already out of sight. YL puts me down and Link and him both look at me slightly worried and disappointed....

What have I done?..

This is just a preview by the way ;)
I'm back baby!!! 👏👏🐢🐢👌👌👌