twelve

Malcolm and I walk through the trees, and I keep tripping on shrub, but other than that it was great.
I mindlessly wander with Malcolm's help for nearly 20 minutes then he carried me on his back because it was faster.
Once we start Malcolm told me I could take off the blindfold now.

Once I took it off I saw an old treehouse.
"Wow"
"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Said Malcolm
We climbed the stairs and sat down.
"So what is this place?" I ask
Well this place is my grandma's, mom's ranch and I guess my mother and her sister used to play up here." he says looking around

I nod admiring the view t it was gorgeous mountains? trees, and even a few cows which might be the neighbors because there were no houses around here.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked.

I smirk and climb on top of his lap immediately attacking his lips. He flips it around so he's on top and starts going down my neck starting to suck on it making it red/purple.

"wait!" I say out of breath.
I look to my left and pick up a piece of broken glass I look at my neck.

"Oh no, Lois is going to kill me!"

"It's going to be fine, I promise. Anyway, now everyone will know you're mine."

I smirk " Even Cynthia I say with a cheeky smile and I lay down on his chest.

"After the episode you had at school with her, she will always know you're mine. I mean did you see her face?

I snort " ya."
Don't judge me that's how I laugh 😂

"I hope it's like this forever," I say listening to his heartbeat.
"What?"
" Life," I say with a smile.
"Promise me something," I say

"Anything."

"To love me,"

"I know what love is because of you and I would never want to lose that,"  he says kissing my forehead.