eight

I woke up this morning with my alarm clock ringing. I look at my clock, 7:30. It's too early for school.

Kids enjoy their sleep. Especially me. I slowly get out of bed, get dressed and head to the kitchen. Mom was making oatmeal since she doesn't really know how to cook.

Once I was done eating, I brush my teeth and hair, put on mascara, and go lay back on the couch to watch SpongeBob.
After one episode it was time to start walking to Malcolm's house.

I heard arguing from the inside as Malcolm, Reese, and Dewey appears from the door.
Malcolm stops when he saw me.
" Oh hey Autumn, do you know what your schedule is?" I take out my new schedule. It read:

Math- Mr. Herkabe
Art- Mrs Leglieter
English- Mr. John
Lunch
Reading- Mr John
Pe- Mr. Smith
History- Mr Lewey
Science- Mrs.Dawson
"So first I have Mr hackable then-"

Malcolm cut me off "What? I have him to. Just going to say it to you he's the most awful person I know."
"Come on, I miss sure he's not that bad," I say

(Skip to first period.)
I chose the seat next to Malcolm and sat down. Then Mr. Herkabe could come in.
"Okay class, today we have a new student. But since we have more assignments to do, you can learn in your free time."

" I'm Autumn," I say

He turns around "What?"

" My name is Autumn," I say with a smile.
"Okay Autumn, since you just love to interrupt, you get a paper on Japanese agriculture do by tomorrow. 3 pages long."

"That's not even math!" Malcolm says trying to defend me.

"It would be a good challenge for both of you." Mr Herkabe says crunching next to Malcolm and I. Malcolm was right. He's awful. I turned to Malcolm
" Why would you do that? Now you have extra too." I whisper
" Don't worry, that would give us a good excuse for you to come over after school." Malcolm winks. I roll my eyes and smile. Dork.

Once math was finally over, art was next. Yay! I walk myself to sends anddnddddown just as Mrs L walks in. she wore a black shirt that had old paint stains on it with a white and black jacket. She also wore glasses.

" Okay you may move around, but be silent and pull out yesterday's assignment, which is due by the end of class. Okay, get to work."
She walks up to me.
"Hello, I'm Mrs Leglieter. For today you can just free draw."
I thanked her as she left and get my old sketchbook out and start to draw.
Two girls sitting next to me. One is tan, is wearing a marvel t-shirt, and has brown eyes and hair.
The one that is about my height is Indian, with long black hair, and is wearing a black T-shirt with a really cute yellow jacket.
"Hi I'm Aspen." Tan one says.
"And I'm Grudeep." The Indian one says.
" Hi I'm Autumn, and I'm new," I say with a smile. After we drew and talked all. I got to know them better.
Aspen loves marvel, Sebastian Stan, drawing, and snowboarding.
Gurdeep loves music, drawing, and volleyball.
I made friends that are girls!

(Fast forward to lunch)

I was in line for lunch when someone pounced on me. I fell down on Reese and he started laughing.
"That's not funny you scared me!" I say laughing a bit.
"Would you be on top of me even if you didn't fall?" Reese says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes in disgust.
Once I get my food Malcolm calls me over.
I say hi as I sit down. Then a girl comes over.
"Hey Malcolm," she says scooting Malcolm over so she could sit.
"Um, Autumn this is Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Autumn who moved here a few weeks ago."
" Got to go." She said and walked away quickly.
"What was that about?" I ask, he shrugs