Chapter II: Lock away the authority

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Why?

Kairi: Remember when he put hair remover in my shampoo.

Y/N: Yeah you had to grow your hair back for an mouth or two.

Kairi: (Shivers) Yeah don't reminded anyway I'm pranking him by pouring ice water on his head.

Y/N: Ok can I watch?

Kairi: Sure ( puts bucket on doorway) can you call Riku?

Y/N: Sure. Riku can you give me a hand.

Riku: (outside skipping stones) What is it?

Y/N: Can you help with my ( Thinks of something then spots his wooden sword) Can you help with my swords manship I think I could use the practice.

Riku: Sure and could sound like fun. ( He enters the house and the bucket falls on his head) COOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!

Y/N: Sorry but it was Kairi's idea.

Riku: THE HELL KAIRI THAT WAS COLD!

Kairi : ( Laughs uncontrollably) That's for putting hair remover in my shampoo.

Riku: Whatever. Anyway I'll forgive you Y/N if you keep up request with your sword fight like you asked.

Y/N: ( Smiles) Sure and like you said it could be fun.

FLASHBACK END Y/N POV

Y/N: Man those were the good days.

Leone: What were the good days?

Y/N: You see my friend of my called Kairi prank my other friend Riku with cold water after he put hair remover in her shampoo so she pranked him with cold water and his expression was more an angrier expression of Tatsumi's.

Leone: ( Laughs) Man I wish I was there so I could see it for myself.

???: What the hell! ( Turn to Mine) Leone why did you bring this loser to the hideout?

Y/N: ( Looks around and points to himself) Me?

???: Not you I'm talking about him (Points Tatsumi)

Leone: He's one of us now.

???: And nobody asked for my opinion. (Stares at Tatsumi) I won't allow it its obvious you aren't the same type of group. I mean just look at you Y/N can probably could kill you with no problem.

Tatsumi: What does that mean!?!

Leone: Don't worry that's Mine's way of saying hello.

She just turns around and we started walking out side for what I think is their training grounds.

Leone: This is our training grounds where we go to blow off some steam (Spots Bulat) and look who is working up a sweat that's Bulat.

We watched as he was using a staff and I would say he is quite good at least I know who to ask if I need to learn how to use a spear.

Tatsumi: Woah that's incredible.

Bulat: ( Breaths) Oh are you the two we met yesterday?

Tatsumi: Wait how did you know that?

Y/N: He was the guy in the armour and how Bulat and the guy in the armour are great with spears my guess it Bulat was wearing the armour so am I right or am I right (Smerks).

Bulat: He's right. Names Bulat pleasures mine.

Leone: (Watches Tatsumi shakes hands) And yes he's gay.

I noticed that Tatsumi was disturbed but for me I didn't mind.

Bulat: Now don't give them the wrong idea ~yet~.