Getting to know each other

Start from the beginning

"Nah, I honestly don't care about half of you guys nor do I trust you guys with my info," Jason says, pushing her hair back.

"We aren't asking for personal information dumbass," Angelo spats.

"Hey hey chill! No need to be feisty," Jason grins.

"I think we know our trouble maker," Emily murmurs.

"And I think I found my next boyfriend," Jason says winking at Levi. Levi blushes, his eyes widen.

"UH NO," Levi yells, making Kimmy jump at the sudden outburst.

"Jesus we aren't even trying to get to know each other," Noah rolls his eyes. Some nods in agreement.

"Alright how about this," Kimmy says, standing up and standing in front of the tv. "We asks each other questions. One person will ask another person that they wanna know more about a question. Everyone has to be asked and ask a question and can not be asked another question from a different person."

"You lost me after everyone has," Kevin says.

"Watch I'll start," Kimmy says, looking at everyone faces. She looks for someone who haven't spoken and seems the quietest person. "You!"

She points at girl with glasses and brown hair, Casey. Casey was in her own world and wasn't paying attention to whatever was happening.

"State youe name and tell me your favorite song," Kimmy asks with a huge smile.

"Uh I'm Casey and my favorite song uh," Casey starts to think about her favorite song.

"Woah her British accent is hot," Jason says with his mouth wide open. Derek slaps him to be quiet.

"Thank you and my favorites song is probably cherry cola by Kuwada," Casey shrugs.

"Ew trash," Kevin says. Kimmy slaps Kevin's arms to be quiet.

"We are respectful," Kimmy glares at Kevin. "Anyways good choice Casey. Now you pick someone to ask."

"Ask what," Casey says looking around at the unfamiliar faces.

"Ask someone a question, any question," Kimmy answers. Casey nods in understanding and stops at a girl she thinks is cute. The both make eye contact. Kai sweetly smile at Casey.

"Hi, uh are you currently in a relationship," Casey asks bluntly. Liana and Kimmy burst out at how monotone and blunt she was. Casey looks at them weirdly but shrugged it off. Kai was blushing a little.

"I'm Kai and I'm not in a relationship as of now," her voice was honey like and soft. "Unless you are trying to say something?"

Kimmy and Liana, again, burst out laughing. They both fell on the floor.

"The fuck is wrong with them," Kevin says, kicking Kimmy's back slightly. She whacks his foot, still laughing.

"This is stupid," Angelo mumbles.

"Okay Kai ask someone a question," Lana says. Kai nods.

"Then you," Kai says looking at Lana. She notice her hand that was intertwine with Noah's.

"How long have you and him been together," Kai asks, not knowing the two names. Lana smiles and looks at Noah. Noah stares at her, smiling too.

"I'm Lana and I say almost a year now," Lana says, feeling a blush come up and her heart fluttering all over the place. Noah nods and leans in to peck her lips.