ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING." You scream.

"Bringing you to shower." He says.

"San no! We are not about to bathe together."

"I won't do anything chill."

"San I know you, you horny little sh*t." He chuckles.

"You ain't wrong but baby I'm too tired today. We have practice later on. I don't need s*x before practice." You hit him. Once in the bathroom, he places you down then took of his shirt.

You yelp then cover your eyes.

"Don't pretend like you have never seen me naked baby." He smirks. After that, you know he probably took of everything else and then showered cause the water was running now.

"Come on princess the shower is big enough for the both of us." San says. You uncover your eyes then began to strip from the clothes you had on.

You went in the shower.

"Touch me innapropriately and your dead." You warn San. He chuckles.

"Okay okay. Jeez my girl fiesty." You giggle.

"But you like fiesty girls." San pecks your lips.

"I do that's why I chose you over any other girl on this earth."

"Let me bathe lover boy. You have to be quick too. Hongjoong will come after you if you come late to practice."

"Oh shush he knows we are together. He will allow it."

"Considering my own brother wasn't supportive of our relationship at first, yeah I don't think he will be too happy to find out we are showering together."

"Then let's face the consequences together."

"He loves me. You can face on your own honey." You sassed. San flicks the water at you.

"OH YOU LITTLE SHIT." You jump on San.

"AHH NO OKAY YOU WIN. LETS JUST SHOWER PROPERLY." You got off san's back.

"Good. Now help me reach my back, my arms are too short." San sighs and helps you wash.

After like 20 minutes you two were finally done with the shower. The 20 minutes mostly consisted of just you and San playfully fighting in the shower forgetting the time. San quickly wore his outfit and grabbed the food he made just now.

"The other half is yours. I need to go now bye!" San pecks your lips and runs off.

"Wait San. I'm visiting you later at the studio okay." He nods then waves goodbye to you.

It was about noon now, you decided to visit Ateez at the entertainment

It was about noon now, you decided to visit Ateez at the entertainment. You met with Mingi while he went to the convenience store.

"San!!" You shout. San turns around and smiles. You ran up to him and jump on him wrapping your legs around him. He held your waist.

"Well hi princess, what a great surprise."

"Get a room lovebirds!" Yeosang shouts. You giggle.

"To the studio?" He nods. He walks with you in his arms.

"HEY WOAH YEOSANG WAS JUST JOKING WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING!?" Hongjoong shouts.

"I'm going to take your sister's virginity peace!" San exits with you. Hongjoong's jaw drops.

"Let them be. Shes old enough joong." Seonghwa pats his back.

"Sometimes I question how my sister actually like San." Hongjoong shakes his head.

"I'm sure this isn't actually their first time." Mingi shook his head. Wooyoung and yunho nods along.

"Alright chop chop we ain't waiting for those two horny people. We need to practice." Hongjoong snaps everyone attention.

Anyone ordered death by San? No? Just me alright :)

Anyways my twitter feed is filled with people going to fansigns and San being sweet to them :') when can that happen to me like. Let me live the y/n life please. ATEEZ come to singapore please. Alright I'm signing off now
-markxdino🦊💕