The League is back Part 1

Start from the beginning

Spider-Man's POV: 

We were on Nightwing's motorcycle so we could pass the street that was heading to the city and then go on patrol "So never been on patrol in the morning?" i asked him "Pretty much no, in Gotham crime takes place at night, at least the crime that the police can't handle." he exlained "So i mean, i told you about Rachel, so what about you? Any girl in your life?" i asked as he got in the city, he parked the cycle and we got up on a rooftop i webbed up there and he grappled "Yeah, there is one back in Gotham, her name is Lucy Blake." he told me as he turned and watched the buildings of the city which were lying ahead of us "Cool, how did you meet?" i asked again, i thought i would start annoying him but he didn't seem to mind, Lucy for him is like Rachel for me... the calm after the storm, actually they are the thing that calms you before the storm arrives "I met her for the first time at school, she was like the best student in our school, i grades were really bad cause at the same time i was being Robin and well, she started helping me with school and then we became friends then more than friends. Then i died i came back and to be honest i was a real mess i was fighting Bruce and she was the one that made me see clear again." he explained, i could understand from his voice tone that he was smiling "Are you smiling?" i asked him "Uh.. no" he said and let out a little laugh "so what are we doing now?" he asked, gosh he was saying the truth when he said was never patroling during day "Well, when i get out in the morning i try having fun, since i can web-swing i go around the city i stop small crimes and you know having fun." i answered him as i turned my attention on another rooftop across us, it looked like some thugs were trying to break in a building "Small crime like that." i said as we started heading towards the thugs "Hey fellas forgot you keys?" i said as i webb-striked one of them and then me and Red Hood cleared the others like it was nothing "Does saying quips during battle work for you?" Jayson asked me "Well, its part of my charm." i said laughing.

                 TIME PASSED (cause like seiously, the rest of their patrol was boring trust me).

Raven's POV:

I've been meditating for the last 2 hours it helps me keep my father under control, but if someday he gets out, i don't know how i will be able to stop him. I got thirsty so i got out of my room and made my way to the kitchen, to be honest i was really kinda hoping to find Peter around, he is really good at making forget my problems. But he was nowhere to be seen so when i finished drinking water i started going back to my room as i felt someone following i turned but in my surprise i didn't see anyone "Want someone to give you a tour around the tower beautiful." i heard a really familiar as i turned i faced Peter with his mask on hanging on a thread  upside down "I'm really getting bored of you sneaking up on me when i can't sneak up on you." i said as he let out a small laugh "Well im going to take a shower wanna come over to my room, you know watch tv, talk and do stuff he said as i nodded and he jumped of the thread and landed infront of me "As a matter of fact if you want you can come and wait in my room until i finish." he said as he started walking to his room and i followed him. When we got in he grabbed new clothes and got into the bathroom. In the mean time i was locking around his room, he had some really nice hoodies which i was planning on 'borrowing' permanently. I continued looking around and saw a little notebook, i opened it and in there Peter was drawing new suit styles, ideas and gadgets. He is a real genius, but those probbably were plans for the future so i won't talk to him about those right now. I heard the water stoping so i went and sat on his bed. The door opened revealing Peter with messy hair, a black shirt and red shorts. "I see you investigated my room." he said smiling 'how did he find out i wondered "How do you know." i asked he didn't answer just pointed to my right were i had forgot to close his closet's door "Damn it." i muttered  he smiled while he came and layed next to me i did the same and got inside his hug "So how was the patrol?" i asked softly realxing in his arm "It was, okay. We stopped a break-in and a drug deal." he said while resting his right arm on my hip "Wow, must have been hard for you." i said sarcastically he just laughed, i could feel him relaxing there was no anger inside him, just pure hapiness. "I see you are better." ti told him while holding his free arm "Yeah, you really help me." he surprised me with that "What do you mean?" i asked him "Well, a pretty girl once told me that my presence helped her when she had a bad nightmare. And now when i just thing of you... it just cheers me up." that made me feel so good, i've never been so special to someone before, who could know that my soulmate would come from another universe huh?