Chapter 1: Wait, I already know her...

Chapter 1: Wait, I already Know her…

Niall’s POV:

When we entered the room, I thought I saw a familiar face, a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and fair skin. She’s wearing a sleeveless button-down shirt, white shorts, and blue with yellow designs on her pumps.

That girl is so familiar for me, where have I seen that face?

Before I realize, I am already approaching the girl, as I am going near her…AHA! Now I remember, “So, Bianca?”

She looked, “Oh yes, why? OMG! Niall! Yes, it’s me Bianca,”

“The one I always interact with?” I again asked her while raising one of my eyebrows.

“YES!” she replied. I smiled, if you are asking how, below is the story

This is how we got close……

          It’s September 13, my birthday, I checked my twitter, I immediately saw Sean’s greetings to me, I smiled. Then, I looked at the videos; one of the videos caught my eyes,

Here goes the video, four friends; I think if I still remember, their names are Carmen, Monica, Neil, and Nicole. They greeted me happy birthday and said sweet nothings, when it’s about the last part of the video, they said that they’ve got a friend named Bianca. They ask if I could greet her, because 13 days after my birthday is hers. She really loves me and her friends would really appreciate my greetings. I smiled, I really am touched by these girls, then, I re-tweeted them, saying that I would.

          They sent so much thank yous to me, I smiled. They sent private tweets to me in what I will do. These girls really love Bianca, great friends, like me, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry.

When September 26 came, I really dressed a formal one as the girls told me. I will video conference Bianca, as they told me. It’s 9:00 in the morning, I opened my Mac book, and clicked Yahoo! Logged in, and clicked Video Conference. The girls greeted me and blew many thankyous, then they called Bianca.

          I’m so struck at her, I thought she’ll be a redhead or something, but NO! She’s gorgeous! She’s got blonde hair and blue eyes! Hey, we’re the same. I greeted her, “Oh hi Bianca, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

          I think she too is struck, she just smiled and managed to say, “Thank you,”

When the video ended, I immediately liked her, DESTINY! Wait, as I recalled, her friends says, she likes me, and, I too, like her. I smiled again. Since then, me and Bianca got close and always interact with each other.

Cute story, right? Bianca’s a bit like Cheryl Cole, but she’s blonde and got blue eyes.

“Oh Niall, as I promised you, I will go to one of your concerts,”

“Yeah you said that, but our concert got cancelled,”

“Yeah, I’m so disappointed about that,”

“So….let’s just make this day memorable so it’ll be worth it, what do you want to do?”

“Hmmm…I think, I want to take pictures of you,”

“Fine, let’s go find a good view,”  she laughed and followed me.

Then I found a good one, its view is like a garden, when Bianca’s about to bring out her camera,

“I don’t want a solo picture!” I complained.

“You want me to join you?” she asked.

“Hmmm…yes,” I replied.

“Fine!” she said and stood beside me. I put my arms over her shoulders, when she’s about to snap a picture, I kissed her cheeks. Her eyes widened.

“Niall!!!”

“What? I’m sorry,” I explained.

“That’s not about the kiss, it’s the picture, and it’s CUTE!”

I sighed, she’s not angry. I look at the picture, it really is cute. It’s exactly got the action when I kissed Bianca.

“I’m hungry,” I mumbled.

“There’s food inside, let’s go,”

“Let’s go babe,” I called Bianca while putting my arms on her hips.

“Hey, don’t call me BABE! It’s not even us, but….I like it,”

We both laughed, Bianca’s so gorgeous.