PAYMENT

So, this is not the literal payment where you'll be paying with money. I am using my time for your book cover so please do the following or else you'll not get your book cover.

THESE ARE FOR FILIPINO BOOK REQUESTOR.

FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST 1 OR 2 BOOK COVERS ONLY...

🌻Follow me and give credits to one of your chapter on your story that I created the book cover.

🌻Flood vote any of my published story.

🌻Read atleast 3 chapters and leave a comment in any of my story. (I am monitoring! The comment should be about the chapter of course.)

🌻Tag at least 3 of your friends in this book.

FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST AT LEAST 3 BOOK COVERS OR MORE (EX.TRILOGY)

🌻Tag at least 5 of your friends in the Form chapter of this book.

🌻Read at least 3 chapters and leave comments in any of my story.

🌻Flood vote this book and any of my published story.

🌻Tag at least 2 of your friends in any of my published stories and tell them to read it ^__^ .

🌻Follow me and give credits to one of your chapter in the story that I made the book cover.

FOR NONE FILIPINO REQUESTORS

FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST 1 OR TWO BOOK COVERS ONLY..

🌻Flood vote this book.

🌻Read at least 3 chapters of I'm Just An Idol and leave comments about it.

🌻Tag at least 3 of your friends in this book.

🌻Follow me and give credits to one of your chapter on your story that I made the book cover.

FOR THOSE WHO REQUEST AT LEAST 3 BOOK COVERS OR MORE (EX.TRILOGY)..

🌻Tag at least 5 of your friends in the Form chapter of this book.

🌻Flood vote this book and I'm Just An Idol.

🌻Follow me and give credits to one of your chapter on the story that I made the book cover.

🌻Tag at least 2 friends in any chapter of Im Just An Idol and tell them to read it.

🌻Read at least 3 chapters of I'm Just An Idol.