Punishment....or not? (1)

Beginne am Anfang

I was totally scared outta my skin. I was so dead.

The familiar face peered out of the darkness. Aaron.
He came down slowly, hands in his pocket, sombre expression on his face.

"I'm sor-" Aaron starts.
"Forget it!!" Leon spits. "So you two bang each other in my absence and not tell me thinking I wouldn't know huh?"

"How did-" I manage to voice before he gives me a chilling look.

"Aaron here is one of my customers and we became quite friendly with each other and he told me about this guy he banged one night. The guy ups and leaves leaving him feeling like a used rag. That guy was you, bitch!"

He barks out the last word and I tremble.

"Man I didn't know he was your guy otherwise I wouldn't come near him, I swear," Aaron says.

Leon turns his icy glare on me and asks,"Why didn't you tell him, and then why didn't you tell me?"

I answer after calming myself so I don't cry.
"We never flirted with each other and we never made a move so didn't think he would be interested or he might be even gay...and as for not telling....I was shit scared. I don't want you to leave me."

By the end of the sentence I feel a tear seep out. Shame.

Leon pulls up my hair and stares deep into my soul and says, "I still won't leave you....however you need to be punished."

Oh my Lord.

"Bedroom. Now."

I run up like hellhounds were on my tail.

I waited for almost 2 minutes before he came. And Aaron came in after him. I stared at both of them. Unsure of the next step.

"Strip."

Leon stood with his arms folded and icy glare focused at me. Waiting for me to obey.

My hands trembled as I pulled off my clothes. I wasn't sure of what he was thinking or making me do but I sure as hell wouldn't counter his decision.

I was down to my boxer briefs and I paused.

"Off."

It was a command. I couldn't disobey.

I stood there trembling naked. Felt Leon's eyes on my skin and felt
goosebumps rise.

Leon turned to Aaron, who had stood rock like with his head down.

"Do him like you did 3 weeks ago," Leon says.
"Leon listen don't do this it wasn't his fault." Aaron argues.
"Just do it."

Aaron sighs and walks towards me. His remorseful looks turn to lust.

I know right then I was damned.

     ---------------------------------

Shawn trembles even more as he sees Aaron stalk him. He didn't want to feel any form of arousal in this awful situation but he feels something stir inside down south. He mentally cursed himself.

Aaron didn't want to do this either. But he wasn't about to pass on the chance of fucking this nice piece of ass. That night had been one of a kind for him. He wanted to make him his. Unfortunately he was taken and he really had no idea of that. Before coming in the room Leon had told him what their punishment would be...and it had sent shivers down his back. Also...to his crotch.

Now as he nears Shawn he admires his smooth, flawless skin. He was thin, but not stick figure thin. Muscles in the right places that would define him as twink. He sees fear....mixed with desire in those green eyes. And it turns him on.

Aaron touches his forearm and traces it up his neck, jawline and holds his chin as he brings him in for a kiss.

All this while standing at the door is Leon. Not moving. Not reacting. He just watches the scene unfold. He was thinking about their punishment ever since he found out. He knew Aaron looked good and anyone would sleep with him. He just didn't think Shawn would do it. So he had to find a way to see Aaron naked (smirk) and punish Shawn. He also knew Aaron was a top. Shawn would bottom out and he found that hot.

He watched Shawn get turned on by the heated kiss he and Aaron were sharing. He felt his cock stir. Oh yes he was going to enjoy this.

Very. Very. Much.

The very hot Leon

The very hot Leon.

The amazing Aaron

The amazing Aaron.

The twink, Shawn.

So there you go guys part one of punishment. Part 2 coming out a day later..coz I'm awesome.
Also I'm really sorry for the delay I had issues to deal with and myself to handle. I know every one of you have issues going on and you deal with shit daily. I hope I'm strong enough to make it through and just keep going on.

However thanks to thesavagemad for requesting this coz I wouldn't have done this.

Hope you guys enjoy...the smut in next chapter.😜 please do request more.

Thank you.