Getting ready for bed

**(Y/N) P.O.V.**
"Happy Birthday, Daddy!" Faith, your 6 year old little girl hugged Levi around his waist. You smiled and also hugged him. "Group hug!" You yelled hugging him making him fall off the couch. You also had another kid. Grey, your 17 year old son. He was in his room currently probably either on his xbox or working out. When Levi fell he rolled over so he was on his back. "Tch." he smirked and held Faith's hands, playing with them. You looked at the clock on the Tv and noticed it was 10:23. "Oh!Look what time it is Faith! You better get to sleep before Santa comes!"You smiled and walked out to the kitchen to clean up the mini cake you had for Levi. Withought a word Faith grabbed Levi's hand to go brush her teeth. "I will be upstairs in one second, sweetie." Levi said watching her go up the stairs. As soon as she was out of sight Levi grabbed your hips and pulled them close to his. Silence fell throughout the house. You felt his warm breath up against the back of your neck. "When you are done cleaning we should-" Levi got cut off by Grey turning the lights on. Grey looked almost exactly like Levi, abs, facial features, everything... There was a gap of silence. Levi quickly let go of you and acted like he was cleaning. You laughed a bit. Grey was standing in the doorway shirtless with one head phone bud in his ear and the other left to dangle, he also had an empty water bottle in his hand. He rolled his eyes and went to the fridge to fill up the bottle. Levi went up the stairs and helped Faith get ready for bed.