Chapter 80: Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"Well." Lin Yu Tong took Zhan Yi Fei's arm and walked on the bumpy stone road. After thinking about it, Lin Yu Tong said, "After we were together, it seems that it is the first time we have taken such a bumpy mountain road." It used to be very flat everywhere in the city. Whereas it is now, after a short walk, shoes fall into a certain layer of grey, and on several occasions almost sprained their feet.
"More shoes should be added to the supplies." Zhan Yi Fei suddenly squatted down and helped Lin Yu Tong tie up his loose shoelace. He said, "the next time you come, you should wear a paste. If your shoelace is opened, you will easily have an accident. If you accidentally step on it, you may fall yourself again."
"I see." Lin Yu Tong pinched Zhan Yi Fei's ears and laughed when he got up.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, just feel that when you are around, everything is good. Why do you want to be charitable? Still so silently, only doing charity for the sake of charity.
"Drink, the wind is a little cold." Zhan Yi Fei pulled Lin Yu Tong to a big stone and opened the insulating water cup for Lin Yu Tong. There was some hot milk in it. He let Lin Yu Tong drink some before putting the cup away. Looking at Lin Yu Tong's moustache, he laughed and rubbed it, saying, "I used to live in the eyes of resentment, and I felt like I was wrong about what I did, but after I met you, it seemed to be getting better gradually. But it wasn't good enough to see everything, until you promised to be with me, a lot of things changed. I think everything is good, no complaints, know how to be grateful, so there is room to do this. Frankly speaking, all this is because of you, because you bring me enough happiness, so I can share a part of it.
"It seems that I'll be kinder to you in the future." Lin Yu Tong pulled Zhan Yi Fei to the stop. "Rest assured, I will never let your happiness go out of stock in the future. If it is not enough, I will try my best to make up for it."
"How to make it up?"
"So --" Lin Yu Tong kissed Zhan Yi Fei gently on the lips. "This is a sample, and when you get home, you can see the authentic products. Satisfaction guaranteed."
"That's what you said."
"Of course."
For the next few days, Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei wandered around the mountains every day. There is no bustling tourist area, no crowded people, and no appetizing snacks. But they had a different life together.
Wei Shan and Li Jun keep abreast of each other at any time. Wei Shan will take pictures of every place and record it. Occasionally, he would take pictures of Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei. Although, according to their original intention, they only want to do charity, do not want to intentionally publicize anything, but he feels that some meaningful photos should be taken.
Zhan Yi Fei initially decided to introduce tap water supply systems to the villages he visited, so that people in the villages do not have to go to fetch water from afar. In addition, it is also preparing to set up a grant fund. Lin Yu Tong thought it over. When he got back, he would call on more writers and readers to help him. He could donate clothes that he didn't wear at home, books that he didn't read, and books that were suitable for children. He would spend all his rewarding income and subscription income on mountain education.
Lin Yu Tong came out for a few days, but he hasn't changed these days, so when he updated, he mentioned donating clothes and books. Readers immediately responded and asked him if he had gone out to take part in charity activities.
Lumberjacks Xiaodong: Boy, did you do charity? You're not going to teach in the mountains, are you?! Don't scare me!
Binbin, a Lumberjacks: Donate clothes well. I'm worried that my old clothes are all thin now. How to deal with it? Boy, you really rained in time.
Lumberjack: Have you donated any more clothes? (Please don't hit me!) Lumberjacks Ruo Ruo: The copyright fee of the boy's works is enough to support more than N teachers. Compared with his teaching, I think he is more reliable in writing books to support others who will go to teach.
San Chai Boy: I will continue to work as a writer, not to support teaching. This time, I went to the mountains with my lover and saw many children in need of help, so I have the current activities. There will be more because there are people who are responsible for donations. As for the direction and usage of donated items, before the Tongyi Public Welfare Website is fully established, I will report on it in Weibo. Welcome the lumberjacks to supervise and support it. I also hope that you can put forward any good suggestions at any time. This san chai boy is very grateful here.
Lin Yu Tong left a receiving address and telephone number. On that day, the phone almost exploded, and from the next day onwards, someone called and delivered things.
At the Eleventh hour, there were more express bags than usual, so the staff didn't expect to see anything so soon. Who knows that Lin Yu Tong readers drove directly over, not only with clothes, but also with a lot of quilts. This reader is from the province, not far away, and his family is a little rich, so Lin Yu Tong said in the text that he drove over.
Originally, he wanted to do what he could do and see if he could get lucky in shit. When he met the god, he really saw him after he pulled something! The God and the farm owner!
Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei didn't find anyone to donate. They thought the same thing as the staff. So when they got down from the helicopter and saw strangers looking at them, they didn't respond.
Binbin, the Lumberjacks, rubbed his eyes vigorously to make sure that he had saw it correctly. He strode forward and was overwhelmed with excitement. "Boy, vendor, I didn't expect to see you!"
Last time Lin Yu Tong opened the sales meeting, he was too busy with his work to go. He was so depressed that he met him.
Lin Yu Tong exchanged a look with Zhan Yi Fei and laughed and said, "Hello, may I ask you is..."
Liu Bin immediately stretched out his hand. "I am a Lumberjacks, Binbin, sixth groups. This is what you said in the article about donating clothes. Just the address you left is quite close to my home, so I'll bring something along to see it. It's great to see you.
Lin Yu Tong shook hands with Liu Bin, expressed gratitude, and then took Liu Bin into the rented office for a walk. A lot of materials have been put in here, so the studio is rented in the city for the convenience of receiving goods. The people in the studio are busy at the moment. There are several doctors sitting in the lounge. It looks like they are going to have a consultation.
After getting Lin Yu Tong's consent, Liu Bin took a picture of the situation on this side, then posted it on the Internet, and also helped his hometown to say something.
Readers mostly support Lin Yu Tong, but some netizens think it is deliberate hype, but this kind of comment came out less than a minute and was drowned by the contempt of lumberjacks, because many people now know the real background of Lin Yu Tong, they feel that Lin Yu Tong does not need hype at all.
Lin Yu Tong is totally free from malicious comments, how to do it and how to cope with it. Every day, in addition to write and update, Lin Yu Tong is busy sorting out some problems encountered in charity, and there are many good people's suggestions that he is also considering. Although it was said that someone was in charge, there were a lot of things that happened to him. But in this way, he really won't be too homeless.
In a blink of an eye, they have been gone for a week. Once again, Zhan Yi Fei has the feeling of lifting a stone and throwing it at his feet. Previously, Lin Yu Tong held a signing and sales meeting. In order to make Lin Yu Tong more popular, he did some peripheral work. As a result, so many readers came to Lin Yu Tong and made it painful to sign Lin Yu Tong's signature. This time, he was still kind-hearted, originally wanted to do charity, did not expect Lin Yu Tong so devoted, devoted to give him the cold shoulder.
Zhan Yi Fei was suddenly a little unspeakable congestion.
Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei have known about Zhan Yi Fei for so many days, so he knows the reason when Zhan Yi Fei talksless. In fact, it's a bit thick-skinned, but most of Zhan Yi Fei's unhappiness is related to him, because whatever happens Zhan Yi Fei can solve, so usually Zhan Yi Fei makes others unhappy, only his ignorance will make Zhan Yi Fei unhappy.
Think about it carefully, it seems that after Fengqin Village, he really forgot the original purpose of this trip. Lin Yu Tong reflected in his mind for a while, and after reflection, he finally remembered that there was something left for Zhan Yi Fei.
He opened the suitcase and took out a book from it and handed it to Zhan Yi Fei. "Here you go, take your time."
Zhan Yi Fei saw the cover, knowing that it was The Little Yellow(Po-rn)'s book, which he had always wanted to read, and looked at Lin Yu Tong with a smile. "How could it be that he had made such a touching cover, a gift for the first anniversary of marriage?"
Lin Yu Tong said, "Not all of them, just half of them. Let's see first. It's about the gift I'm going to give you."
Zhan Yi Fei picked up the eyebrow, turned it over, looked at it for a while and then took a look at Lin Yu Tong. It was itchy. What will be the gift related to this book?
Lin Yu Tong sits in front of the computer and does not suffer from Zhan Yi Fei's gaze. He promised readers that the 8th would be more important because the 8th was his first anniversary of marriage. In the morning, not only will they be added, but they will also be given red envelopes and integrals.
Zhan Yi Fei sees Lin Yu Tong completely not wanting to disclose the performance, then continue to look. He looked more and more attentive, completely replaced himself with the role of Rong Wang, and then... Then he reacted shamefully.
But this is on the plane, and Lin Yu Tong writes and he do not like to be disturbed.
Zhan Yi Fei tangled for a moment, and finally did not interrupt Lin Yu Tong. He continued to read the novel, a total of 100,000 words, one word after another, three hours later.