Chapter 79: Where to go?

Start from the beginning

Zhan Yi Fei's "divorce meter" is playing well.
Lin Yu Tong peeled a handful of hazelnuts and sent them to Zhan Yi Fei. Then Lin Yu Tong sat back on the sofa and sat like a cat waited to watch the news.
Zhan Yi Fei looked at him seriously and asked, "What are you looking at? It's a little bad-looking laugh."
Lin Yu Tong squirrel-like hazelnut peeling, he said: "Look at Shen Jun's gossip with the mysterious beauty, this Huang Ya Li is really powerful, I guess Shen Jun must think at this time that the thigh, Xiao Wei is angry enough."
When Zhan Yi Fei met Lin Yu Tong and said that these people were completely passers-by A's tone, he was happy to be with him. "Huang Ya Li is about to pull out, Shen Jun can't find her at that time, Xiao Wei can't make him feel better. As for Little Lan-Lan'sside, Qin Huai is almost passed as her lover, and even if Qin Huai can't pass, they are now as glued as paint, and no one can insert themselves- in."

Lin Yu Tong said yes, he turned off the entertainment news, logged on his author's account and went back to comment, then told Zhan Yi Fei about Hua Yua Bai and Xiang Chen Tian. It's mainly about houses.
Zhan Yi Fei sniffed, laughed and said, "What's the question? Where in the middle of the picture, you go directly to the person in charge and say, it's hard for them not to listen to you? In Zhan Financial Group everyone knows I'm going to let you climb on my head."
Lin Yu Tong bumped his shoulder Zhan Yi Fei and squeezed it from behind him. "Not all of you?" But it feels good. Lin Yu Tong is happy to "haw" on the side of Zhan Yi Fei. "I'll go to Brother Cheng and ask which side of the house has a good layout. You stay busy first."
Zhan Yi Fei sent a hazelnut to his mouth, smiled and shook his head.
Lin Yu Tong didn't see Cheng Shi after he went out, but nobody in the building didn't know him, so nobody stopped him as he walked anywhere. Lin Yu Tong thought about it and went to the sales department to look at the sales situation after the opening of each house.
For the sake of performance, the sales department is busy day by day. But no matter how busy they are, some people can't neglect the president's husband. He Shuo, the sales manager, knows the origin of Lin Yu Tong. He took him to see the real estate model in sales first, and then showed Lin Yu Tong several well-sold household models and patterns with slide mode.
Lin Yu Tong took pictures of everything that felt good on his mobile phone. He Shuo helped to get some promotional pictures with him and then left the sales department.
Zhan Yi Fei was almost busy at this time, but they did not rush home after going out of the company, but went to the mall for a turn. Lin Yu Tong chose a coat for Lin Zhi Song and Chen Su Ning, and a very handsome windbreaker for Zhan Yi Fei. Zhan Yi Fei put on the new windbreaker and asked Lin Yu Tong, "What about you?"
Lin Yu Tong said to the salesman, "Just bring me a small two scarves. I want the same size as this gentleman."
Zhan Yi Fei went to pay, and Lin Yu Tong went to The Lin Family. On the way, Zhan Yi Fei received a phone call from Huang Ya Li. The general content was that the matter had been completed. She was also ready to withdraw. Just remember to call her. Zhan Yi Fei didn't say much about anything else. There were two "Hmm" and one "OK" during the whole conversation.
Lin Yu Tong thought the phone was mysterious, but he didn't ask much. At this time, Huang Ya Li was preparing something and was planning to go back home by a long way.
Shen Jun did not know his decision, but suddenly felt uneasy. Ever since Xiao Wei knew about his fiddling with Huang Ya Li, she had a feeling of indescribability, but she had never been like this. It was like sitting on pins and needles. He knows that Xiao Wei's temper is not good, but he doesn't want to get entangled with Xiao Wei anymore, so he has to hold Huang Ya Li's thigh with his head held up.
Fortunately, although Huang Ya Li did not pay him the details, at least she did not nag about him as Xiao Wei did, and she was generous. During this period, she also took him to know many important people in the circle, such as Chu Tian Ye, the president of Chufeng Entertainment.
Shen Jun feels that even if Xiao Wei is thrown away now, he can also make great progress.
But what about the facts?
When he entered the Starring Entertainment Gate with an unprecedented high profile, he was told that the advertiser who had planned to use him would not use him anymore, and that the hero of an idol teen drama play to be launched in November would no longer be him.
Xiao Wei said with a cold face, "Your contract with Star Ring still has four years till expire. The company will not provide you with any resources in these four years, but if you have any activities during this period, the profit will be submitted to the company by 40% per the contract content. If you want to cancel the contract in advance, you can. Just pay a liquidated damages of 28 million. I don't think it's a problem for that mysterious beauty, is it?"
Shen Jun thinks this is a problem. Why is it not a problem? Is the mysterious beauty so kind to him that she can give him 28 million dollars at once?! It's not a pit in the head. It's just a joke, not to mention that they haven't known each other for a long time.
"Xiao Wei, since I entered the Star Ring, most of my income has been under your control. Now you want 28 million with me? Are you not ashamed?! You want 28 million dollars. At least give me my money first."
"Why do I have to give you money? Are we married? Have we registered yet? I don't even have a boyfriend or a girlfriend relationwith you now. Why do you ask me for money? Shen Jun, you really can't see. When I asked you to marry me, you didn't. Now you want to divide up my property? Didn't you always wonder how much money I had? Xiao Wei took out several documents. "You can see how many I have. If you had been good enough to be with me, you would have half of them, but now, I'm sorry, they have nothing to do with you."
"Why do you have so many assets?!" Shen Jun was shocked. He didn't expect Xiao Wei to have hundreds of millions of dollars and several apartments when she was young.
"Do you regret it? It's late." Xiao Wei putthings away and looked at Shen Jun with a look of "I'm glad I didn't marry someone like you".
"Xiao Wei..." Shen Jun was a little regretful, but Xiao Wei didn't look at him and got up and left.
Now Shen Jun, even close to her, and she feels sick. Don't you like mysterious beauty? Let him find the mysterious beauty.
Needless to say, Shen Jun will naturally look for Huang Ya Li, but every time he calls Huang Ya Li, he quickly picks up Huang Ya Li, this time directly into "the number you dialed is empty, please check and dial again."
Shen Jun did not desperately fight several times, but all the results were the same. He finally realized that he might have been deceived. But who would cheat him? Who can get the best benefit after cheatinghim?! Think about it, Shen Jun thinks Xiao Wei is the only one. There is no reason for others to do so, only Xiao Wei, after confirming his "derailment", can give him up in good faith, and then occupy his income. By the way, maybe Lin Yu Tong, because he hit the idea of Lin Yu-Lan at that time.
But he didn't tell anyone about it. Lin Yu Tong can get the news ahead of time and prepare for it?!
Shen Jun panicked and began to face the audience. If there were no new works for a long time, they would be forgotten soon.
He quickly took out the business cards of several important people Huang Ya Li introduced to him, but each of them contacted each other, but none of them could get through like Huang Ya Li's.