Chapter 75 White Lotus and White Moonlight (Completion)

Start from the beginning

Xiao Wei said, "You don't know it yourself! If he's not married, do you have any ideas about him?"
Shen Jun was too lazy to pay attention to her. He shrugged her hands and left. He had a hard time trying to rub shoulders with Qin Huai and felt nothing could make him let go of this opportunity.
Xiao Wei quickly grabbed Shen Jun. "What do you mean? Haven't I done enough for you? What's good about him that you've been thinking about all along! "
Shen Jun stood for a long time, and finally became impatient and told the truth. "I think he did more for the people he liked, and he did not show himself as high as you did."
Xiao Wei scornfully said, "Does he stand tall in front of Zhan Yi Fei and doesn't look at himself..." She gave a sudden pause and stopped talking.
Shen Jun nodded. "Yes, he's a rich man. You don't seem to have any identity like he does, let alone look at a poor family like me. Xiao Wei, that's what your heart really thinks?"
"I don't understand! Would I still want to marry you if I really did, as you said? You know how much I want a child!"
"Yes, you think about it, you said what you think, but I don't want to fxck it! Have you ever thought of my happiness?!" Shen Jun lowered his voice, but could not suppress his anger. He couldn't imagine why she wanted tied themselves up with children and marriage when they were both so young and fighting hard. Xiao Wei sometimes feels like mental crazed patient!
"You... You don't understand at all!" Xiao Wei shivered with anger. She also talked to Shen Jun about rebirth, but Shen Jun did not believe it all. Shen Jun believes that she probably knows some information about future generations, so she can know so many potential stars and where house prices will rise. But he did not believe that Lin Yu Tong had killed them, and even more did not believe she was pregnant, so she was eager to find her own child.
In the view of Shen Jun, Xiao Wei is simply making trouble. He thinks Lin Yu Tong is not the kind of person who wants to override him because he is good, but Xiao Wei is doing this. Under such circumstances, how can he believe what Xiao Wei said?
Xiao Wei stood in his place, feeling breathless. She could not figure out why it became so. Obviously she can start better with Shen Jun, but why is this world less than the last one?
How good was Shen Jun to her? Which is like now, clearly she did more for him, but he is not as loving her as the last life.
Is that karma?
Xiao Wei had not spoken for a long time, and Shen Jun was looking for another chance to talk to Lin Yu Tong. Lin Yu Tong went to the bathroom and happened to meet Shen Jun on his way back. He wanted to leave directly, but Shen Jun decided to stop him. "Lin Yu Tong, you are not trying to hide from me, are you?"
Lin Yu Tong said, "No, but my lover is waiting for me. I don't want him to wait long."
"Wait!" Shen Jun saw that Lin Yu Tong was leaving and said in a slight hurry, "Did you say it because Xiao Wei and I were out of town?"
"I don't understand what you're talking about. Didn't you have a good time with Xiao Wei?
"OK? Oh, her man... Forget it. Now what's the use of that"?
"I don't know if it's useful or not, but I advise you to be kind to your old classmate. Don't you say her uncle is the boss of an entertainment company? You can go very far with her. But if you don't stay with her... Will there be a reason for her second uncle to help you?
"Can we not talk about her?" Shen Jun now has a physical and psychological aversion when she hears Xiao Wei's great help to him. He looked in Zhan Yi Fei's direction and asked Lin Yu Tong, "How are you getting along with Mr. Zhan?"
"Well, at least he's dedicated to me." Lin Yu Tong finished, smiled, "He's calling me, excuse me."
Shen Jun's mouth opened several times and could not say the words of retention again, and Xiao Wei looked at the reaction of Shen Jun with Lin Yu Tong smile and her teeth itched. Lin Yu Tong would not suffer as much as she does now if she spoke ironically or even with hatred. But Lin Yu Tong laughs so frankly, as if she were alone in Shen Jun's study.
How could he laugh so happily and so freely? Shouldn't he hate her for stealing Shen Jun, or worry about her revenge? He could not have known that she had been born again.
Lin Yu Tong also felt quite unexpected. He was just a little disgusted with Shen Jun and Xiao Wei. No more. Perhaps influenced by Zhan Yi Fei, these two people really become indifferent characters, and there is no need to pay attention to them.
Happy life is the best revenge for the enemy, which seems to be true now.
There are two vines in the backyard of the Qin family. It is said that in the Qin family, this is the most precious thing besides human beings. Because this was planted by Wang Wei Xin himself when Qin Huai's father was alive, Wang Wei Xin attached great importance to it and was not touched easily in peacetime.
Zhan Yi Fei had heard before that there were two grapes in the Qin family. Just as Lin Yu Tong liked grapes, he asked Wang Wei Xin if he could take Lin Yu Tong to see the grapes.
Wang Wei Xin may not agree to change for someone else, but she still has a preference for Zhan Yi Fei, so she agreed, and even generously allowed Lin Yu Tong to take two strings back.
This is the time when the grapes are ripe. Lin Yu Tong listened to Wang Wei Xin's words and began to speak before he saw the grapes. He and Zhan Yi Fei just wanted to see it, but unexpectedly they still let them go there! ____________
"Thank you, Aunt Wang." Lin Yu Tong went to the backyard with Zhan Yi Fei. Only then did he know that these two grapes were still specially supervised and managed.
"I've been beaten by my mother for this grape." Qin Rui said walking at the front, "Take your time and let Aunt Li cut the grapes you like. You are the only one allowed to pick the grapes except my family. I'll get you a bag."
"This grape is really big." Lin Yu Tong counted by the light, two grapes, a total of more than 20 bunches of grapes, each bunch is ripe, and each bunch is not small. The grapes were full and appetizing, but they never seemed passive. It can be seen that its owner loves it.
"You are drooling." Zhan Yi Fei said.