Chapter 54:Dark Evil Mr. Zhan

Start from the beginning

Lin Yu Tong laughed. "No, you wait aminute." After he left his brother's ward room, he went to theaccompanying room and lowered his voice. "Wasn't someone asking me to helpme write something exciting? I am here. How to write it, it feelsstrange."
"It's a bit strange. But you don'thave to imagine them doing it, you only need to remember in your mind when Iwork hard onyou."
Zhan Yi Fei may have been a little tipsywith that alcohol. Therefore, the content of the speech was much more naught thanusual. "For example, when I first entered you... and when you first askedfor mercy, the first time I forced you to call me 'husband' while we were doingit. What did I look like??"
Lin Yu Tong:"...... "
After looking around making sure obviouslyno one was around, Lin Yu Tong had a guilt look and after he looked around andsaw there was no one around. He coughed, "Those are meant to be saidlater, and how can I see what you are doing?"
"As for the first time... It was verysexy, and aggressive, it was particularly obvious at the time, I was surroundedby a strong horny field." Lin Yu Tong wanted to reply, but suddenly hefelt that the throat was a little dry, so he drank a half cup of water.
"Do you want it now?" Zhan Yi Fei laughedlow when he heard the sound of Lin Yu Tong drinking water.
"Well, come back sooner." Lin YuTong said, and hanged up without waiting for Zhan Yi Fei to say anything. Henever hides his desires in bed, but it is quite embarrassing to admit thesethings blatantly anywhere outside the bed.
"He really hanged up, look when I comeback and see if I won't charge you with interest on top of the usual." Zhan YiFei sighed at the phone, took all the photos in the presence and looked at themover, then chose one of his favorite ones, set it to the wallpaper. He thenwent with it into the bathroom and put it in a place where water won't driponto it. After a while, the phone automatically darkened and he started takinga cold shower.
Lin Yu Tong fought again and stayed upwriting for a night, and finally he finished the whole novel with a dramaticscene in a ship. There were more than 90,000 words in total, and there was aplot in the flesh. Initially, it should meet all the requirements put forth byGao Wen Liang, but only it was awkward to write the protagonist "XiangJun" and "Gao Wen Liang", so in Xiang Jun's place where he usedthe letter X instead, and Gao Wen Liang replaced the letter G.
Lin Yu Fei came out and saw the big blackeyes that the brothers had and he said. "Brother, what are you doing?!Howdid you work like your life depended on it!"
Lin Yu Tong finished, and he felt excited. Hesaid: "Helping a friend writing something, and you don't have to worryabout it tonight. How have you been feeling in these two days? Is there anyuncomfortable situation?"
"It's good, it's a flustering to stayin this place. Brother, you said that I live in such an environment. I stillfeel bored. What if I stayed in a normal ward for a month or two? I have towork hard not to be hospitalized in the future. It's really too abrasive. I can'twait to fly out my wings now."
"Oh, got it, you didn't see that ZhuangYong, I heard that he had a bad day in the past two days."
Zhuang Yong was in the intensive care unit,and later he was sent out to the general ward. The general ward of theprovincial hospital was also clean, and everyone can accept it under normalcircumstances. However, the Young Master of Zhuang Family is used to seeinghimself above everyone and better than everyone. Where is the four peopleliving in it? And there is no TV or network in the ward, and the only fun is tolook at the movies and TV in the laptop. But this is okay for two days, who cansee who is suffering every day? Zhuang Yong is not likely to read or studyanything like Lin Yu Fei, so every day he felt like he was getting old, and thewhole person is getting long and hairy, and he was going to leave the hospitalall day long.
Zhuang Hai did not worry about his songoing to jail during his hospital stay, so he did not mention his currentexperience to Zhuang Yong. Zhuang Yong thought that he was the Young Master whocan stir up troubles. So he was too bored during the hospital, and he wasalmost taken back to the police station by the hospital patrol.
Unfortunately, it is a dog eat shit, ZhuangYong had been unable to keep his face with his own friends, not two days passedand he asked his father, "Dad, I asked you, but in the end you did not helpme to revenge against that boy Lin Yu Fei ah?"
Zhuang Hai voice showed his sulking."What do you want to payback? Is it still not enough, you fought withhim?"
Everytime he thinks about it, he is glad that someone sent Lin Yu Fei to thehospital in time. The spleen rupture is not a trivial matter. The death ratecan be very high. Now Lin Yu Fei has been saved and the situation was still sotroublesome. If Lin Yu Fei was dead, then this thing will not allowed to be buried!
Zhuang Yong didn't look very happy."Dad, are you afraid of The Lin Family?"
Zhuang Hai tried hard to get up. "Youdon't think what will happen when the people below us are bigger than us. Whatare we going to do? Lin Yu Fei, his brother, it is not enough for your kid todie ten times. From now on, you will calm down and tend to your injury! I won'task for more in the future!"
He saw it this time, in front of someirrelevant things. Everyone is a good brother and a friend, good relatives, butonce you have a big trouble, those run faster than his mother! So in the finalanalysis, you still have to be strong on your own.
Zhuang Hai looked at his only son andsighed heavily.
&&&
Chen Su Ning would go pick up after the sonwho had to go to class every morning, but this day she had something to do, soshe didn't come in time. Lin Yu Tong stayed in the hospital for another night.In the morning, he asked Gao Wen Liang to help me. At noon, he knew that Hua YuBai was coming over, so he just called the hotel to order a meal. The ward isbig enough and spacious, and a bunch of young people can stay there to eat anddrink.
Long Le has already negotiated with hismother, and does not plan to take a postgraduate degree, but he will help byworking in the company in advance before starting school. And Cheng Tian isready to do business as he is. As for Hua Yu Bai, it seems that he is also lookingfor an internship unit.
"I mentioned that to Yu Bai, but he didn't agree." When Hua Yu Bai started to tutor Lin Yu Fei,he said this to Cheng Tian when he went out to smoke with Lin Yu Tong. As forLong Le, he can't wait to bury it in Lin Yu Tong's deposit box, so he didn'tcome out with them.
"Yu Bai should have some concernstoo." Lin Yu Tong thought for a moment.
The conditions for the Cheng Tian familyare fairly good. Although they are not rich and wealthy, they are definitelyworthy of being called well-off, so even in the last life, they can give moneyto their son. However, Hua Yu Bai is different. His family looks to him, so hemust ensure that he has a certain income every month. But if he goes with ChengTian plan, ​​thereare too many uncertainties.
"Lin Zi, you said that I have to bestrong enough to make him live with less worry? I don't think he will have anysense of security." Cheng Tian sighed with a hint of frustration on hisface...
"It's not how strong you want to befor him, but how much you can do for him. It's not that strong people can givetheir lovers a sense of security. Some people can feel safe even if they don'thave a strong man. Do you like Yu Bai?"
"Yeah, for two years now. I think Longsaw it, you did not see it?"
"Yeah, but yours is too deeply hidden, soeven Yu Bai did not see it. Do you think you still are not qualified...Go gethim or... Do you want to be stronger, be strong enough to reach your goal inmind before you can try to pursue it?"
"Yes. Although some people say thatthey have enough water, I think the thing like 'love' is too ethereal. If Ican't give him a substantial help why should I talk about love?"
"That's not it at all, although the'love' thing is really ethereal. But it is possible to bring about substantialchanges without a strong financial backing. It doesn't have to be about money,it can be a kind of motivation, that you can't see, can't hear, but it existsin people's hearts, can make people become... infinitely powerful. Let's justsay, compared to Yi Fei, I am a poor ten times over, but I can give him a senseof security in the spirit, making him walk forward against all odds."