Chapter 53: The Apple Called Little Tong

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Chu? Fortunately, I would be lucky. You, you knowme?" Zhuang Hai said that, was he secretly gavehimself a slap in his heart. He came here. How can he still know who he is?
"I have seen you once or twice, Mr. Zhuang you have notanswered my question, what are you doing here?"
"This, this is something I came to see Mr. Zhan aboutsomething, but Mr. Zhan, he did not show up. Right, I heard that you Ihave a close relationship with Mr. Zhan. I don't know if you can help meto get in touch with him?"
"Get in touch? Why do you want tosee Zhan Yi Fei?"
"Yeah, or see Lin Yu Tong, OK, let me see one."
"How easy is it, do you still need me to help you get intouch?" Chu Tian Yi turned the corner andpointed Zhuang Hai to a "Ming Lu".
Chu Tian Yi didn't make it very clear,but Zhuang Hai was mixed up on the road for so long, and somethings do not have to be said to understand the meaning. Anyway, he felt thathe did not understand his mistake. Chu Tian Yi meansthat Zhan Yi Fei and Zhan Hong Tu are not inthe same league. In the early years, Zhan Yi Fei alsosuffered a lot of losses from his relatives. It is not reliable, soif he can help solve Zhan Hong Tu and the woman named WangBing Yan, Zhan Yi Fei can let him go.
It sounds a bit unreliable, but there seems to be no other way outtoday.
Zhuang Yong's entry into prison is already a nailing. Thething is that he fought Zhan Yi Fei will not escape apunishment. But that can't be ruined by the entire dealer. After all, only afterstaying in the green hills can there be firewood.
So Zhuang Hai gritted his teeth and arranged one of hismost trustworthy hands to inquire about it.
The result is almost exactly the same as that saidby Chu Tian Yi. Zhan Hong Tu and WangBing Yan and their daughter are really not good things.
After Zhan Hong Tu and Wang Bing Yan moved outof the main house, the two became free. Zhan Hong Tu no longerhas to go to the management company, and Wang Bing Yan doesn't haveto worry about how to stop Zhan Yi Fei from continuing togrow. In fairness, if they are willing to face the reality and wake up tothemselves, this day is definitely enough for many people to envy. However,there are always people in this world who do not know what is "contentment."
Zhan Hong Tu felt that it was a big loss to get pushedout of the company by a small mistake that he had made, and WangBing Yan hated Zhan Yi Fei for her daughter'smarriage. Although she saw YeHan Ying's true face, when shethought that her daughter would be a laughing stock, she would like topush Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong into the abyss.She thinks that Zhan Yi Fei is the ultimate nemesis of herand her children. If he is there, they will not be able to.
Zhan Yi Ning is even more to say, she has beencalculating for a long time, how to make a public fiasco in of Zhan Yi Fei andLin Yu Tong wedding day.
Zhuang Hai felt that this f*cking change is that hehimself has to kill such a family, letalone Zhan Yi Fei himself. However, these are the wordsspoken by Chu Tian Yi. He is also worried that if hesolves Zhan Hong Tu and WangBing Yan, Zhan Yi Fei still will not appreciate it,then he is not busy?
So to say, the key is still in Zhan Yi Fei andLin Yu Tong. Zhuang Hai knew with Zhan Yi Fei's attitudetoward Lin Yu Tong, as long as Lin Yu Tong will help to saytwo good words, all problems are no longer a problem.
So in a few days, Zhuang Hai went to the General Hospitalof the Military Region again, and this time he learned to be smart.He did not directly find Lin Yu Fei's ear, but asked the nurseto give Lin Yu Tong a good note.
Lin Yu Tong was wonderingwhen Hua Yu Bai gave his brother a question and wentto Zhan Yi Fei. When he saw someone on the note saying that hewas waiting for him at the nursestation, he took the opportunity to look overand see who actually thought. He saw Zhuang Hai waiting there.
Gao Wen Liang came to catch up with people in thefirst time. Zhuang Hai tried quickly to speak. "YoungMaster Lin, I only need three minutes to do it, and that is if it is not aconvenient for you."
Lin Yu Tong didn't want the nurses to watch and he walkedstraight out.
Zhuang Hai immediately followed up and said, "YoungMaster Lin, the fight is my son's mistake. He will be punished for it. I havenothing to say. I was wrong when I slapped you that day. Ifit wasn't important I wouldn't want to come back with you. But can Itrouble you to let Mr. Zhan raise his hands."
"Raise up his hands? If your son did not beat my brother, but achild of another family, then you would not feel that you need to lower yourhand?" Lin Yu Tong looked at the watch. "Sorry, I stillhave something, I will have to trouble Mr. Zhuang to find the wayout"
"Don't! Young Master Lin, if you are not toobusy." Zhuang Hai was anxious, and determined that exceptfor him and Lin Yu Tong, only Gao Wen Liang werearound, he whispered: "It's better for us to make a pen trade. As long asMr. Zhan is willing to let go of the dealer, I will help you solvethe problem."
"I don't know what Mr. Zhuang is saying."
"You know for sure. And I know. Recently, some people are trying todestroy your wedding with Mr. Zhan. As long as you promise, these issuesare handed over to me.
"Although I don't know what Mr. Zhuang want to say, peoplewho want to have a sincere cooperation are often directly using the lowestprice to seek the partnership, but that's not like you, no rabbit evercooperate with eagle." Lin Yu Tongcalled Gao Wen Liang, turned and went into the elevator.
"It seems that Zhuang is really anxious this time. Hereally listened to Brother Chu/'s words." Atthe Zhan Financial Group, Lin Yu Tonggrabbed Zhan Yi Fei from behind and said in his ear:"He came over again today, suggesting that as long as you are willing tolet go of his family, he will help us solve the Zhan Hong Tufamily. As for Zhuang Yong, he recognized hismistake."
"It sounds good, how did you reply back?"
"I said that he shouldn't see rabbits and eagles, beingsincere."
"It's really bad. But this way he definitely feels that you willagree with what he said." Zhan Yi Fei got up andpulled Lin Yu Tong and sat down on the sofa. "To behonest, Zhan Yi Ning has been thinking about it for a whileabout how she can destroy our wedding, Zhan Hong Tucontacted a lot of former subordinates asking them to suppress me. They arereally still owe some lessons, so I am too lazy to manage them. Since they liketoss, let them toss enough, as long as their tossing doesn't touch my bottomline."
"What is your bottom line?"
"You not being happy is my bottomline." Zhan Yi Fei patted inLin Yu Tong's hand, "I spent two days. May have a businesstrip, it will take about three days, will you accompany me?"
"I am afraid this time, I can't do anything. There are too manyfamily things."
Not to mention that his brother was not discharged, he said that theywould have a wedding in a month. Although he doesn't have to do anythingreally, but many things have to go through his word, like the layout of the venue,which style is better, what brand of wine to use on the wedding day, what kindof chocolate should be made? Which piano do you want? Come to play and so on,regardless of size, always he nodded.