Chapter47: Kicked out of the house

Start from the beginning

Chu Tian Ye said atthis time: "I seconded Ms. Zhan Hong Ying and add a clause proposal thatMr. Zhan Yi Fei, the vice CEO, be the chief executive officer and chairman ofthe board. In recent years, Mr. Zhan Yi Fei has worked a lot for the companyand what he scored is obvious to all. The group needs a leader who can makeaccurate judgments on any issue like him. Besides, I think... With such acapable son, Mr. Zhan Hong Tu can let go of the work and collect the pensionand how many people should be envious."
In the end, Chu TianYe had smiles in the eyes, and there was indeed no envy of people like Zhan HongTu. If there is a son like Zhan Yi Fei, isn't it really a great virtue on theancestors?
Probably only Zhan HongTu felt that this was something that made him particularly disgusting. He saidwith a gloomy face: "What about you Li and Fan?"
Li Yan suddenlysighed in his heart: Man you are a wicked thing. Although the company issuesare decided through a shareholding system, it is actually the company thatbelongs to The Zhan Family. After all, the people of The Zhan Family hold morethan 60% of the shares, so if the people of The Zhan Family agree to revokeZhan Hong Tu, then they will have no objection and even if they have it willnot be of great significance. After all, voting is not based on the number ofpeople but on the share portions. Zhan Hong Tu himself accounted for 27%, hecould not oppose himself, and Zhan Yi Fei plus the remaining Zhan Familymembers and Chu and the left two, together, can gather almost 40%. So it isespecially important that the rest of them agree or not.
If they agree withChu Tian Ye's proposal, then they will offend Zhan Hong Tu, but if they object,they will inevitably offend Zhan Yi Fei and Chu Tian Ye. With Zhan Yi Fei'sability chances are nine out of ten the company will belong to him. If they donot agree that will mean they are not with him? And by disagreeing they arealso offending the Young Master of Chu Family.
Li Yan frowned."I approve from proposal from Ms. Zhan Hong Ying and Mr. Chu TianYe."
Zhan Hong Tu's faceflashed a bit of vicious light.
Fan Lei was alittle hesitant in his heart. Although he was relieved of the money he hadalready received, he agreed with it for the long run. In the end, only tworelatives of Wang Bing Yan's family chose to oppose the motion but this did nothelp.
Zuo Si Kai took thelead and smirked and said, "Congratulations to you Yi Fei."
The Zhan Familyalso applauded, so the rest of the people naturally did not have a silly reasonto oppose, and the conference room was full of applause.
Zhan Yi Fei stoodup and thanked him. Zhan Hong Tu had accumulated a few years of hatred as ifonly they could become a sword, he would love to stab Zhan Yi Fei on the spot.However, he also knows that he can't get anything maneuvered today. Now he onlyhopes that Wang Bing Yan and Ye Han Ying will not let him down.
Zhan Hong Tu lookedat Zhan Yi Fei before leaving, and did not say a single sentence. Although hisbehavior was really unsatisfactory, the people present were not too surprised.After all, Zhan Hong Tu did not look at Zhan Yi Fei in any day.
It's strange thatpeople have a profitable nature. It's obvious that you can have more meat with ZhanYi Fei. Who will back the next loser?
Zhan Hong Tu closedthe door and called. "Han Ying, how is it, did people find it?"
On the opposite Ye Han Ying's voice came. "No, Dad, whatabout you? Zhan Yi Fei didn't say anything?"
Zhan Hong Tu didn'tanswer because he heard the sound of the doorknob. He hung up the phone and sawZhan Yi Fei pushing the door and coming in.
"Ye Han Yingis looking for someone?" Zhan Yi Fei put a portfolio on Zhan Hong Tu deskand asked.
"I don't knowwhat you are talking about." It is a common sentence that can't beordinary, but Zhan Hong Tu was stiff.
When the person whokidnapped Zhan Yi Fei was arrested, it was not long before he died. This is notgoing to make anyone suspicious, but there is something that keeps Zhan Hong Tuin fear. That is, the family of the dead person disappeared overnight. Hedidn't find them after he found out about the death. Zhan Yi Fei is a man whomust see the blood in his sword. He never speaks only acts, so when Zhan HongTu heard Zhan Yi Fei mention the kidnapping more than ten years ago he guessedthat he must have obtained evidence. The first thing he thought of was thefamily of the kidnapper, because he could hardly think of the truth about ZhanYi Fei.
The portfolioopened, and sure enough, there was a copy of the evidence on behalf of the personwho had done the kidnapping work under his hand. And this person is also one ofthe people he can't find now.
At that time, ZhanHong Ying and Zhan Yi Fei did not have the status they had today. Zhan HongYing was not married to a powerful person, so Zhan Hong Tu even if he did notfind the family, he did not fear from it. But now it's different. If Zhan HongYing is sure that her brother did what he did that year, then even if he is herbrother, he will definitely be going to .prison!
Zhan Yi Fei hasbeen sweeping his eyes in the office carelessly, regardless of whether Zhan HongTu is silent or not. He called Lin Yu Tong and asked Lin Yu Tong to come over.Then he asked Lin Yu Tong in front of Zhan Hong Tu. "Little Tong, do youwant to renovate here?"
Lin Yu Tong said: "Ofcourse, you have to renovate it. You see this color, it's gloomy. People whowork in such an environment for a long time tens to and up depressed and havemental retardation. Do you know how much color affects people? Listen to me,let's use warm colors. A little bit of color can change everything."
Zhan Hong Tu's facewas so dark that the ink dripped on Zhan Yi Fei and you would not see it, andpromised Lin Yu Tong. At this time Cheng Shi took two documents and walked inwith a lawyer.
Zhan Yi Fei tookthe documents from Cheng Shi and handed them to Zhan Hong Tu. "I have tothank you for the share transfer agreement that you prepared for me. I justclicked and modified to use it."
"You thought Iwould sign it?" Zhan Hong Tu looked pale.
"If you don'tsign, you can always sign the same between this document or the courtsummons." Zhan Yi Fei said that he put the document down and left with LinYu Tong. However, Zhan Yi Fei went to the company's legal department, and LinYu Tong returned to The Zhan Family with Zhan Hong Ying.
Zhan Hong Ying hadalready asked Zhan Hong Tu to pack things away, but Zhan Hong Tu and Wang BingYan both seem to hear it in one ear and see it leave in the other ear and theyseemed to have no intention of moving out. Zhan Hong Ying decided to finish thematter here and go herself.
Wang Bo had alreadyreceived the news in advance, and he was just in the apartment, Lin Yu Tongwent to pick him up and he went back to the old house with him.
The servants in theold house already knew something was going on but they were masters at bothends, and they didn't know who to listen to. Until Wang Bo came, they had thebackbone. Many old servants in the house are familiar with Wang Bo. Wang Bo hasbeen taking care of them since he was there before almost everyone, so they arewilling to listen to Wang Bo. Wang Bo now only listens to Lin Yu Tong and ZhanYi Fei.