Chapter 36: The King

Start from the beginning

"Use this glue on the root of thefalse eyelashes, like this, then stick it over the eyeliner, just be carefulnot to let the glue into your eyes."
"Ok, you can go out." Gao WenLiang gave the girl a tip, and when the person left, he closed the door andhooked Xiang Jun. "Come on, what are you waiting for?"
"Hey, my brother is too embarrassed,you are not afraid that you can't answer the question for a while?" Lin YuTong just thought of the image where Xiang Jun wears a wig and wears falseeyelashes and he wants to laugh but since he couldn't he had a stomachache.
"Which I know is Xiang Jun, but don'tsay it, he wears these to highlight the contrast effect, Hahaha." Zuo SiKai put down his headset and sat down where Xiang Jun was sitting.
Gao Wen Liang put on the wig on Xiang Jun.This is easier. Although Xiang Jun's face is too hard, the black hair cut intoa plated face standing like a javelin. No problem. False eyelashes are not sosticky, not smashed and stuck. It took a long time to get one to stick, andthe sweat on Gao Wen Liang head was coming down. This is especially tiring thanfighting!
Xiang Jun had no patience to see it, he wasfrowning and urging Gao Wen Liang. "Come on."
Gao Wen Liang was also a little anxious, hedid not control the strength, and put a lot of cosmetic glue out, not only theroot of the eyelashes, but also the hair part. In this way, he still didn'tgive up. The eyelash was glued to Xiang Jun, and Xiang Jun's own eyelashes wereglued together!
However, in the confusion, Xiang Jun stillsaw Gao Wen Liang white clean face.
He quickly lowered his eyes.
Gao Wen Liang put on his dress and raisedhis chin in a rogue manner. "The beauty is really beautiful."
Bring a the livening to a the room...
This time it was Zuo Si Kai turn to ask,Xiang Jun also honestly sat on the headset. Zuo Si Kai took the positionprevious occupied by Xiang Jun, so his first hand was Zhan Yi Fei.
"What if Lin Zi says he wants to breakup with you?"
"I will find out the reason why and thenchase him and get him back." Zhan Yi Fei said to ask Gao Wen Liang, "What are youmost afraid of?"
"Lonely." Gao Wen Liang asked Lin Yu Tong."If you must use toilet paper when you finish the toilet and you find that there is nopaper in the toilet, no one can help you, and the phone battery is dead. Whatwill you do at this time?"
"I will... what is your problem!"Lin Yu Tong was crazy, hate and replied, "I will probably wipe withclothes and throw them away." Then he asked Chu Tian Ye, "Who isLi? The flute was scattered into the spring breeze, and the night wasstill young. What is the next sentence?"
Chu Tian Ye was forced to drink threeglasses of wine in one go
Lin Yu Tong went to Xiang Jun, Xiang Junsaid: "Jumping belly dance."
Chu Tian Ye: "..."
How can this still be fun?!
Chu Tian Ye, is a big one in the size ofone meter and eighty-five. He weighs 81 kilograms. Can you watch this behemoth do a belly dance?!
Nevertheless, no one cares so much, Zuo SiKai said, "If you look at Xiang Jun, you have to hurry! I especiallywant to see how a big guy twerk?"
Chu Tian Ye asked Lin Yu Tong to play the song,and the hard-boned body began to twist, and a room full of people laughed andcouldn't close together. Recalling that this is really the craziest thing theyhave played together, so there is no such thing! Chu Tian Ye has regretted whyhe agreed to play this strange game!
Xiang Jun returned to the position held byChu Tian Ye and Chu Tian Ye became king, and he began to rack his brains topunish the content. Xiang Jun took off the wig and false eyelashes and askedCheng Shi, "If you like someone, you can't be with him for a lifetime, andwhat do you do?"
Everyone calmed down to look Cheng Shi andturned to see Xiang Jun. Xiang Jun rarely speaks so many words at a time, and whomis he referring to?
"I will hope that the person is happy,and within the scope of my ability I will help him be happy."Cheng Shi asked Zuo Si Kai, "You and your male boss are naked - and haveto cross the river, but that is a special river. There are the fish that bitethe bird (penis), and you don't have any tools that can help you float acrossthe river, and you can't use your hands to cover the bird, because you stillhave to swim, how will you cross through this river?"
"You are too bad! How you thought aboutthis problem?!" Zuo Si Kai brain was filled images of Zhan Ho Tu, and he let out a sigh. He knocked on his own head. "If I am interested in killing myboss, then I will take the opportunity to use his body as the fish bait. It's easier,if I don't mean it, I can only stun him put him in front of me and swims withhim." After speaking Cheng Shi, he asked Zhan Yi Fei, "Which times arethe three happiest times you have had in your life so far?"
"When Little Tong promised to register marriage withme, the first time we really became a husband and wife, the first time I heardhim in bed... when he called me husband."
"Hey, hello, you are red-naked-naughttrying to show off!" Zuo Si Kai was almost envious to death, how can he beso difficult to see people?!
"It's just showing off." Zhan Yi Fei lookedat Lin Yu Tong and smiled. He asked Gao Wen Liang, "Is it difficult to put downthe inherent insistence?"
"It's not too difficult to be thatdifficult." Gao Wen Liang asked Lin Yu Tong, "When did you find Zhan Yi Feilikes you?"
"He was afraid that I will cold, hewent on to put air conditioning in our school." Lin Yu Tong looked at ZhanYi Fei when he answered. After watching it, he looked at Xiang Jun. "Cool,is the person you like beautiful?"
"......Pretty."
"Hey! You really like someone? Whyhave we never heard of you saying it?" Zuo Si Kai was curious, he alwaysfelt that there was something tricky between Xiang Jun and Gao Wen Liang, buthe couldn't figure it out.
"Yes." Xiang Jun said, continueto ask, then listen to Chu Tian Ye shouting: "Hey, you havefinished!"
Why can someone who is punished react soquickly when he is a king? Is it slow to him?!
No one cares about Chu Tian Ye, butfortunately, he only asked the minister who was punished, and this minister wasXiang Jun.
In fact, the question is still quite simple,Lin Yu Tong asked, "What is the first time you saw the person youlike?"
Xiang Jun thought about it, but did notanswer.
Chu Tian Ye finally waited until hepunished himself. Naturally, he would not be polite. He looked at the play andsaid: "Look for a person in this room, hold his hand and confess to him,and then hug and walk for two laps."
Everyone looked at Gao Wen Liangsubconsciously, except that Chu Tian Ye, who did not know who was punished,prayed in his heart that the penalty was not Zhan Yi Fei or Lin Yu Tong.
Everyone thought that Xiang Jun would lookfor Gao Wen Liang. Unexpectedly, he was not looking for Gao Wen Liang, not ZhanYi Fei, but Cheng Shi. He stood opposite Cheng Shi and politely asked:"Brother Cheng, can you cooperate with me?"
Cheng Shi shook his head, smiled, and said,"No."
Xiang Jun looked at Zuo Si Kai. Zuo Si Kaiwas a little embarrassed, but in the next second, Gao Wen Liang got up and hungan unprecedented smile on his face. "You play slowly, I am a little aheadof time."
The door was slammed, but Lin Yu Tong feltthat the inner fire of Gao Wen Liang might not even burst out.
Everyone looked at Xiang Jun, and finallyChu Tian Ye couldn't help but speak first. "I said Old Xiang, whathappened to you with Little Gao? You are not jealous, don't tell me you can'tsee that he likes you."