Chapter 35: Your Lord

Start from the beginning

It's just that Zhan Yi Fei doesn't really want to think about it, because he can easily win with his eyes closed, but he can't do anything to win and feel like he bullied the old man for is ignorance. Now he's just stupid, forcing himself to lose.

When he went downstairs, Lin Yu Tong asked Chen Su Ning. "Mom, I am his partner now. Why do you take it when he gives it to you, but not when I give it to you?"

Chen Su Ning said with a smile: "Can that be the same? This is what your lord(man) who took the initiative to give us."

Lin Yu Tong almost groaned. "I am not passive (the girl)!"

So, do you still think that this money is from Zhan Yi Fei?

It's too bullish, but it's more as it's really like that. Although he got his hand and made a lot of money, it is also true that the initial capital was provided by Zhan Yi Fei.

It seems that he has to work harder. Now they can all rely on Zhan Yi Fei, but he can't be lazy for it. He has to work harder and become a solid backing for Zhan Yi Fei!

In the evening of the Spring Festival Evening, the family gathered around and ate and watched, they ate a lot more than usual, and when the fireworks were released, everyone went out, and the laughter and became one big thing. Lin Yu Tong even chatted with her sister and listened to Lin Yu Lan complaining on the other side of the sea. "Brother, you are getting married with Yi Fei brother. I can go back if you are getting married."

Lin Yu Tong said: "I really want to but you can't be arrogant, no one is 'pregnant' yet, Lan Lan, you wait."

Lin Yu Lan couldn't help but laugh, Zhan Yi Fei turned his head and looked at Lin Yu Tong with a smile.

Lin Yu Tong suddenly felt guilty. He gave her notebook to his mother and pulled up her younger brother. "Little Fei, go, wanna go to play?"

Lin Yu Fei shook his head. "I don't want to go, I am going to wash and sleep."

Lin Yu Tong looked at the wall clock on the wall. "This is still not even ten minutes. After the New Year, why are you sleeping so early?"

Lin Yu Fei said: "Hey, I promised to help Brother Yi Feido something tomorrow, so I have to get up early tomorrow.."

Lin Yu Tong turned to see Zhan Yi Fei, Zhan Yi Fei let him guess but did not tell him.

Originally, Lin Yu Tong was ready to pay a price for the words "wife" and "pregnancy" this evening, but Zhan Yi Fei actually only done it once, and the performance was very different.

He also knew the next day that Zhan Yi Fei wanted to do photograph with him on the first day of the New Year.

Early in the morning, the day was still not bright, Zhan Yi Fei got Lin Yu Tong up. "Hurry up, Little Fei is awake and waiting outside."

Lin Yu Tong barely opened his eyelids, but he was really sleepy. Even if he was really but as soon as Zhan Yi Fei was so interested, he just got up, and then went to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Zhan Yi Fei chose a pure white casual suit from the same model. As a result, the button on Lin Yu Tong buckle was asymmetrical. He had to help button it again. "Would you like me to go out? When I am so sleepy? Yesterday didn't you let go of me so I could sleep sooner?"