Chapter 34: Suspicions

Start from the beginning

"I am mainly afraid that Dad has signed some contract and so on. It will make him necessary to adhere to it."

Zhan Yi Fei looked at Lin Yu Tong thoughtfully. "But I don't understand. You haven't read the project plan. How can you be sure that this investment will be a bogus one? And I think you haven't even seen this Mr. Zhao and don't want to."

Lin Yu Tong said: "Yes, I don't want to see him."

Who is the person who ruined my a family and almost did someone die? Will you want to see that person? Zhao Dehua got a broken health care product company abroad, and the products he made were not up to standard. He was found to be in trouble after less than half a year after he listed. He would have to be punished by paying hundreds of millions of yuan at a time. How much did his dad get pulled into that?

But how can he tell Zhan Yi Fei about this?

Lin Yu Tong thinks, he will not say, he is sorry for Zhan Yi Fei's trust in him, but saying that this is a bit too ridiculous. And how should he explain his last life? Also, he can't tell Zhan Yi Fei, he knows that he will have problems with his family and with Zhan Yi Fei.

Although he knows the truth now, it is a fact that his motivation at first was not pure. But this truth will hurt Zhan Yi Fei's heart?

Zhan Yi Fei saw Lin Yu Tong's hesitation and couldn't help but sigh. "Little Tong, can't I earn your full trust?"

Lin Yu Tong shook his head subconsciously. "I do believe you, but... Yi Fei, Do you believe in ghosts?"

Zhan Yi Fei's eyes were firm, "As long as you said it, I will believe."

Lin Yu Tong looked at Zhan Yi Fei's eyes and suddenly thought of the sentence Zhan Yi Fei said before - between husband and wife. Being honest and trustful is the way to preserve the marriage long-term.

Then the lie came to his lips and I couldn't say it.

"Is it hard to say?"

"It's a bit. If it's complicated, it's that there are a lot of different things in my novels. In order to write more realistically, I did a lot of homework in metaphysics before I wrote, so in some things my view is not the same as many people. My dad, he is really not suitable for trying new projects this year, because the family's fortune is inherently predicted. If he wants to force his own fortune, he will definitely break his fortunes, in short, so I'm really worried if should he cooperate with Mr. Zhao about it. This simply to say it, that is, for some reason I know that something is likely to happen in the future."

"For example?"

"For example, Zhao Dehua will come during this Chinese New Year, and this is the biggest reason why I suddenly decided to travel them out here."

"Really?" Zhan Yi Fei was really a bit suspicious. He hooked Lin Yu Tong's foot with his toes under the sand. "Is the reason that I didn't help you to flatten this Zhao Dehua? You weren't sleeping well at night?"

"Yeah!"

" Oh, then I know. What's going on, you can rest assured that no matter what method he use, I will definitely not let your father suffer. This is OK?"