Chapter 32: Cutting Nails

Start from the beginning

Lin Yu Fei had a heavy focus. "Mybrother must be handsome, but he did register. He will be married in May thisyear. Sister Bai and Brother Yan I don't know if there is time...."
Yan Shu and Bai Yi He or the whole Thepeople of Yiyou Technology were very curious. What kind of person can make LinYu Tong enter the marriage hall so quickly, and naturally say that it is notenough to take time to participate.
Lin Yu Tong said with a smile: "I willsend the invitation in advance."
Yan Shu and Bai Yi He naturally stressedthat they will definitely go.
As they celebrated the New Year, more andmore people buy new year's goods, and there are more cars on the road. It tookmore than an hour to get there something that in the past would have taken some40 or 50 minutes. The people in the company were a little anxious, and thereare many new employees who have only heard of Lin Yu Tong, but they have neverseen him and they are curious, so when Yan and Bai brought people into thecompany. At the time, many people in the company looked over.
Lin Yu Tong has been greeted with peopleand he immediately responded to them one by one. Everyone who has seen himremembers him and makes people secretly scared.
Yan Shu invited him to the new conferenceroom. It is not the same as the small broken building in the past. Not only isthe space large enough, the air is fresh enough, and the office supplies areall brand new. Yan Shu also specially placed a special comfortable chair forLin Yu Tong. There is also a game room inside the company, which can be usedfor visitors to experience and to relax and when employees are tired of workthey can also relax there. Lin Yu Fei said he not come out when he got in. BaiYi He gave Lin Yu Tong a product report as well as the company's next majordevelopment projects.
Lin Zhi Song and Chen Su Ning didn'tunderstand each of the things here very well, but when they watched their sonwho could accurately raise some related questions and talked with Yan and Baireasonably, they felt that this was nothing like they thought.
Making Lin Yu Tong learn about businessadministration was Lin Zhi Song's idea. At that time, Lin Yu Tong wanted toshare his parents idea and then gave up his preferences. Lin Zhi Song is notwithout regrets, but now, he felt maybe his push was also good?
Lin Yu Tong didn't explain much to hisfather's thoughts. Anyway, the past has passed, and he is not completely unproductive.
Bai Yi He reported the progress of the workand sat opposite Lin Yu Tong. When Lin Yu Tong no longer had any otherquestions, he changed the subject and said, "For Mr. Little Lin, ourcompany recently intended to buy a fantasy novel. The copyright of the game hasalready been contacted by the other party. If it succeeds, it will become a newproject that the company will focus on after the year. The company has a groupof people here last month, and more than half of them have experience in pagetour and marketing. They are very good,we want to make new attempts."
Lin Yu Tong asked: "Can I meet thesepeople?"
Bai Yi He took Lin Yu Tong to the officearea in the west. Now the office is divided into two major pieces, and the pagetour department is separated from the hand travel department. Lin Yu Tong sawthe master planner in the page tour department - Ye Zhen.
Ye Zhen has a long hair reaching hisshoulders. He is similar to Lin Yu Tong. You can see that the facial contourare from a mixed-race. This person gives a feeling of a little sway, but Lin YuTong knows that this is a famous game planner in his last life. Although he islazy about life, it has a very high talent in game planning.
Bai Yi He said: "This is Lin Yu Tong,the second largest shareholder of our company, Mr. Little Lin."
Lin Yu Tong shook hands with Ye Zhen."You should not be polite in the future, just call me Lin Zi."
Ye Zhen laughed and said: "I also feelthat the name 'Mr. Little Lin' is a bit strange. Lin Zi, hello, can you callme... Ye?"
Bai Yi He patted him, "I rarely see ahandsome guy! Lin Zi just got married."
Ye Zhen's chin fell directly to the ground."Isn't it?! How old are you?"
It's hard to see a caller! Do you want to beso cruel!
Lin Yu Tong smiled and said, "I'malmost twenty-one."
Ye Zhen sighed and said: "Forget it,okay, I still have my dream lover."
Bai Yi He rolled his eyes. "You saidthat his name is something san-boy right? The man's work can sell gamecopyrights, there are six figures for rewarding money, I said you will notremember."
Ye Zhen was not satisfied, "How can Inot remember? As long as our company buys the game copyright, I will definitelyhave a chance to meet my dream lover in the future. I am telling you that whenI am going to chase him, I have to invite him to dinner."
Bai Yi He said: "Please, please, incase the other party is a big dinosaur. I think you can't discuss theprice!"
Lin Yu Tong finally couldn't help but ask:"You want to buy a copyright novel... What is the name?"
Ye, Bai: "Ghosting!"
Lin Yu Tong: "..."
He wondered why is it he would hear his penname...
Ye Zhen sees Lin Yu Tong's face a littlestrange and asks: "What's wrong? Is there a problem?"
This is his male god, who dares say thatthere is a problem with whom he is anxious!
Lin Yu Tong's eyelids are always ready tofry, but he smiled and said, "No, I hope your dream lover will not let you patyour chest."
Ye Zhen said: "I will definitely not, Ihave to work hard to earn a wallet form him."
Lin Yu Tong: "..."
Lin Yu Tong talked with Bai Yi He and YanShu and then left with his parents. Lin Yu Fei was still reluctant to leave,but it is not easy to come out here and he can not spend all his time here. LinYu Tong saw that his brother did not play enough. He said, "As long as youhaven't gotten a chance to play you can come here,"
Lin Yu Fei thought about it, and suddenlyhe got the spirit. "Brother, Sister Bai looks really sexy "!
Lin Yu Tong:" Get out "!
Chen Su Ning then whispered to thesentence," That Bai girl is very good, but with little Fei is a bit toomuch. "
Lin Yu Tong whispered." Mom, are youthinking too early? I am only a case of early marriage and Little Fei has a lotof good time to decide later."
Lin Yu Fei also said: "Yes, Mom, if youwant to have a grandson, you have to wait a few years."
Lin Yu Fei said: "You are happy,everything goes with the flow. Right, do you have to find a hotel so you canhit the floor for a while? Otherwise, do you want to buy a sleeping bag?"
Lin Yu Tong was also a little crazy. Hehasn't slept on the ground for some days. He is a little unhappy to sleep onthe ground, especially in the hotel. But if there is no one is holding him, hewill end up on the floor.
Later, Lin Yu Tong booked a hotel with aparticularly low bed, not the one he stayed on the last time, but a place hestayed when he opened the signing ceremony. The price of the room there is veryhigh, but the win thing is in the service and the environment is worth theprice.
In the evening, Lin Yu Tong was taking ashower and Zhan Yi Fei's number called. Zhan Yi Fei was just busy with thingsin his hands, and it was in the car.
"Were you thinking about me?"
" You know why." Lin Yu Tongwiped the water of his body indiscriminately. In fact, he has not finishedwashing, he came out in advance just because he thought it might be a call fromZhan Yi Fei.
"Be careful when you sleep in bed atnight, don't forget to lay something around you."
"Well, I found a hotel with a very lowbed. Are you in the car?" He heard a car horn. Lin Yu Fei asked withouthesitation: "What did you want me to do? Don't you want to pick it up whenit's okay?" Lin Yu Tong mind returned to his brother's mysterious smile,saying it was a secret. When the family came to the mall to buy things, Lin YuTong first brought a new set of clothes, a gift to each of his parents, andthen bought a new smartphone for his brother. Every time Chen Su Ning took thecard out, the result her hand was pressed by Lin Yu Tong. Afterwards a few people found a casual restaurantinside the mall to eat something and rest, Lin Yu Tong asked Chen Su Ning,"Mom, what kind of gift do you say one can send people in their forties?Yi Fei has several aunts, and its not bad to send them new year presents. Ifeel that I should send something to them"
"Yes, it won't long before I'm busy,I'm going home." When he thought of going home and he wouldn't see Lin Yu Tong,Zhan Yi Fei heart was missing a little beat.