Chapter 27: Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

After Zhan Yi Fei came home, Lin Yu Tong asked him, "Yi Fei... Do you have time on Saturday? Can you do me a favor? "

Zhan, even thought Yi Fei said:" Say it "

Lin Yu Tong said to him:" You did check if you're busy? "

Zhan, Yi Fei said:" If it is outside the scope of my ability, you would not open your mouth, since it is within my ability, do you need to ask? Your business is my business, and what else is there to say. "

Lin Yu Tong didn't say much and after he fiddled with Zhan Yi Fei's ear he said, "Thank you."

Zhan Yi Fei turned to bite Lin Yu Tong's finger, Lin Yu Tong pulled it away and went to bring Zhan Yi Fei a warm a cup of milk.

On Zhan Yi Fei birthday day, Lin Yu Tong got up early in the morning to make a bowl of longevity noodles, a long handmade noodle, cooked with a white bone soup, served with rapeseed and carrots. He cooked an egg and cut it into petals, and the whole presentation was good

There was a problem -

Zhan Yi Fei picked up the noodles and asked: "How did you cook them this thin?"

Lin Yu Tong wanted to say: Then you really don't know that you have a birthday Ah? !

Eating longevity noodles is not as a stomach filling food. Lin Yu Tong didn't make them bigger but the length is ok, but when you look at that small pile, you know that there is only one bite worth of noodle so do not blame Zhan Yi Fei.

Lin Yu Tong said: "You can eat it, there will be other things to eat in a while, and we will not just eat noodles. Right, eat it, eat noodles, don't bite."

Zhan Yi Fei stared blankly at Lin Yu Tong. It seems that he finally remembered that today is his birthday. He carefully put the noodles back in the bowl, and he was willing to eat it so slowly. He looked at Lin Yu Tong and said, "Little Tong, thank you."

Lin Yu Tong smiled. "Happy birthday. You should eat first, and so on. I have to go to pick up something."

Zhan Yi Fei looked at him for a while, he got up and took the camera out, took several photos of the noodles, and took out the other food that Lin Yu Tong took out before he started eating.

At this time, it was not very popular to share photos in a circle of friends, and it is rare to see someone taking pictures of food. Therefore, Lin Yu Tong was stunned and after seeing that Zhan Yi Fei was constantly shooting the food at a table, but it was subtlety different.

Zhan Yi Fei was obviously very happy. He sat down and ate the noodles. Even the noodle soup, plus the eggs he ate it all and did not leave even a little residue. Then he went to poke the small peach looking dumplings in a plate. Only one of the big ones on the table a total of six, the dumpling skin was tender and delicious and there were two green leaves below, which is very cute.

Lin Yu Tong grabbed and shook his head. "I wanted to make them bigger, and the result was they got out smaller."

Zhan Yi Fei caught one and found that there was red bean paste filling inside it, and it was soft and also very sweet.

Lin Yu Tong asked: "Is it delicious?"

Zhan Yi Fei silently took a piece from the plate to Lin Yu Tong mouth, then pulled the rest all over to the front and he did not hear Lin Yu Tong talking. .