Chapter 26: Tong Tong

Start from the beginning

Although he occasionally felt a little dumb, but who would not like being placed on the pedestal?

People are emotional. If someone is meticulous caring to you, you will be touched for a long time, not to mention that when a person who is so good to you has been quietly paying for you. Lin Yu Tong didn't think that this was him. It was a change of anyone. As long as he was loved by Zhan Yi Fei, he would not escape. Of course, even if he can escape, he probably don't want to escape.

Lin Yu Tong blew Zhan Yi Fei hair as usual, and then unconsciously squeezed his shoulders when he finished the hair dryer. Zhan Yi Fei saw it and said, "You won't blow my hair up tomorrow, is your shoulder in paid ?"

Lin Yu Tong shook his arm. "It may be that the sky is going to be dark again. It just twinged and it doesn't matter if I blow your hair."

Zhan Yi Fei's hair is cut together and he doesn't have long black hair. It can be dried by being blown twice, but Zhan Yi Fei seems to enjoy the feeling of having his hair blown by him, so since Lin Yu Tong first blown it, Zhan Yi Fei would come out to Lin Yu Tong after washing his head and rubbed it with a towel and he will take a hair dryer and looked for his hair blow drier mechanic. He didn't need to talk. He looked at him silently with a face like a child and Lin Yu Tongcouldn't bear to refuse him. As a result, he also developed the habit of helping Zhan Yi Fei to blow his hair in a few days.

Lin Yu Tong poked gently the person who sat on his sleeping bag and looked at him silently. "Why are you so caring to me?"

Zhan Yi Fei said: " I could be even more caring and it would feel like its not enough."

Lin Yu Tong then deliberately sat down to Zhan Yi Fei. Later, Zhan Yi Fei turned around and continued to groan, and said in a rather uncertain tone: "Tong Tong, is it that I have given you too little security? In fact, with our family's living standards, you don't have to work a day at all. You write so many Ah, if it's just a hobby, can you write less?"

Lin Yu Tong said with a smile: "The sense of security that I can give myself is strong, it's like defense, itself. The self defense ability is definitely more reassuring than the teammate's defensive ability, so this is not your problem, but, but I think that every man may be having this kind of mentality. I understand that you are good to me, But... I may not know exactly how to rely on you. Besides, what is the sense of security is a second thing, I do write mainly its because I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. Once I start, I must write it quickly. After I finish writing, I feel a sense of accomplishment, and my inspiration as always been a bit like a cloud, drifting from time to time, if there are some thoughts catching up with the inspiration then I take the time to rest "

Zhan Yi Fei sighed and felt that what Lin Yu Tong said had some truth. He no longer argued. He just looked at Lin Yu Tong and he couldn't help but feel distressed. He simply went to get a warm wet towel and put it on Lin Yu Tong's shoulders, help him to massage lightly.

Lin Yu Tong was not comfortable when he was pulled to sit Zhan Yi Fei's legs, but he did not dare to speak out. He was afraid that his butt movement will "wake up" Zhan Yi Fei's teddy!

However, Zhan Yi Fei has already started to get hot...

Lin Yu Tong was looking in the direction of Zhan Yi Fei's feet, so even if he felt something, he does not see the change on Zhan Yi Fei, but Zhan Yi Fei was unstable. Lin Yu Tong could hear the hard breath, so he got up when he felt almost the same, and silently put back the towel.