Chapter 25: Classmates Gift

Start from the beginning

Regarding the fact that someone gave Zhan Yi Fei a photo through the courier, Lin Yu Tong had several speculations in his mind: The first was Shen Jun, because Shen Jun lost face at school because of the way he had to apologize to Zhan Yi Fei and Lin Yu Tong he was resentful, so he wanted to retaliate. Second, Wang Bing Yan, because she has always been looking forward to Zhan Yi Fei fall, the Zhan Family has given such a large sum of money, and he and Zhan Yi Fei did not hurry to do the wedding, Instead of holding that wedding money to invest, Wang Bing Yan is likely to be dissatisfied and want to provoke some troubles in their relationship; as for the third, it is the most unlikely but the most likely one - Xiao Wei.

Since the rebirth, he did not think that Xiao Wei and Shen Jun will be reborn again, but the reaction of Shen Jun is not very similar to the past life and Xiao Wei, she rarely appeared in his sight, when he was in school she was silent, quietly, just like in the last life, but this time she has Shen Jun around her, so every time she sees him, her eyes will always be a little prepared, just like she is afraid that Lin Yu Tong was going to snatch Shen Jun. In fact, this is one of the reasons why he always thinks that Xiao Wei shouldn't been reborn.

Imagine if Xiao Wei was born again, then she saw that he was with Zhan Yi Fei at this time, and that means she must know that he did not want to have any involvement with Shen Jun. So why should she be prepared that for him?

Another point, he felt that he couldn't endure someone to let his child have some damage. Although he didn't have the heart in the last life, it was a fact that Xiao Wei fell to the floor. Xiao Wei lost his life and the child. If she came back, can she endure no revenge? If she can, it is too deeply hidden.

Lin Yu Tong said something else to Zhou Jian, and then he went to the classroom. In the classroom, it was warmer than before. There were more than one grade of warmth. Everyone was wearing a down jacket and when they went straight to class. All of the heavy jackets were taken off at this time. Some people wore shirts on their upper body and put their sleeves high. When Lin Yu Tong came in, many people greeted him, and even the last person the teacher who came in smiled and said, "Hey? Our Esteemed Minister is coming to class today?"

Lin Yu Tong was quite awkward, but still he faced the classmates and teachers in good faith. He can only play silly eyes.

Ten minutes of break between classes, Long Le asked Lin Yu Tong, "Lin Zi, are you going to take a postgraduate exam?"

The Juniors, the people who are preparing for the postgraduate study have begun to review, and those who do not take the exam are starting to find places for internships, or do other plans, only a few individuals still enjoy college life, talk about love, engage in a friendship or something.

Lin Yu Tong thought about this problem before, and he said without hesitation: "I won't test."

He has no business mind. He has tried it in the previous life and he firmly know that he can't do it. He doesn't plan to try it in this life. He likes to write novels, likes to piece together a complete story in one word and one word, and actually his writing is quite successfully. Besides, in this world he can still write novels and get money by investing in some of well performing companies in the past life, and it is unnecessary to waste time to go to the postgraduate examination. After all, the diploma is not easy, and it takes a lot of time to enter the exam. If he really wants to develop in the business world, it will be fine, but he has no idea for it.

Long Le was stunned. "You really won't do the test Ah? FML, you don't take the test, Yua Bai doesn't want to take the test. Cheng Tian still doesn't want to take the test. Then I will have to test it all by myself?!"