Chapter 21: From confused to clear

Start from the beginning

  Lin Yu Tong said: "Can't you now?"

  Zhan Yi Fei knows what he meant and explained: "I didn't lie to you. I have been a single person for so many years. I have neither a boyfriend nor a girlfriend. After I was born I was sleeping in a crib. I was taken care of by the housemaid. When my mother gave birth to me, her body was seriously hurt. It was a little too difficult to take care of me, so I didn't sleep with my mother."

  Lin Yu Tong and Zhan Yi Fei have never heard Zhan Yi Fei mention the mother for so long, but even if Zhan Yi Fei mentioned her he did not dare to ask, he smiled and said: "In fact, one person sleeps and two person sleeps its all the same, at least I'm free when I sleep. And that means that I am sleeping too limbs thrown around. I remember that when I was a child, I used to play with my brother and we slept together. As a result, he was crushed by me every time I rolled..... then he didn't want to sleep with me. I am the kind of person who sleeps and never forgets to roll over the mountains, so people who sleep with me say that they are particularly tired of me rolling on them. Haven't you been afraid of me when you put such a strange posture last time? "

  Zhan, Yi Fei heart lamented: I was afraid that you will run away why would I be afraid of you rolling to me or on top of me Ah? If you regard me as a mountain, I will let you roll over me ten thousand times a night!

  Lin Yu Tong didn't hear Zhan Yi Fei's answer, he stayed silent but Zhan Yi Fei was only trying to calm down the desire that was quietly rising in his pants. The person lying next to him is the one who he has wanted for countless days and nights, but he knows that it is not the time. He has a faint feeling that in fact Lin Yu Tong has already discovered something vaguely about his(Yi Fei) action towards him. It may be because of some actions he Zhan To Fei had done, so there are still some concerns. If Yi Fei said anything about his true feelings, it will only put pressure on Lin Yu Tong, so he still has to press and resist until it is appropriate to speak it.

  The quiet environment made Lin Yu Tong fall asleep very quickly. Zhan Yi Fei quietly stared at Lin Yu Tong's sleeping form in the dark, and soon he too fell asleep, not knowing that shortly after he fell asleep he was sleeping Lin Yu Tong slowly opened his eyes.

  Lin Yu Tong had a dream, he was dreaming that he was back to when he was seven years old, and that the piggybank he had worked so hard for three years was full. Although the pig was full of coins in the money, it was not worth three hundred dollars, but that was a very precious thing when he was a child. It is a pity that he never found it after he lost it.

  He hasn't had this dream for a long time, and Lin Yu Tong can't tell the strangeness of why he did. Later, he vaguely remembered that losing money in a dream is likely to mean that there is money in reality. Think about it lately? Zhan Yi Fei gave him money, and the reader's reward was good money too.

  After Lin Yu Tong's release his breath, he soon slept again, thinking about it before going to bed, throwing it away in a dream, as long as the wealth will come in reality that is is more fierce!

  The next day, Lin Yu Tong made another early morning break. This time he ran away from his arms before Zhan Yi Fei woke up. He went to the refrigerator and looked at what ingredients were inside, and then like when he was at home. Usually enter the kitchen and start preparing meals for the morning.

  Wang Bo listened to the sound and came out. He saw that Lin Yu Tong was busy, and he felt that it was not right. He used to help him do what he could and said: "Don't you, Young Mrs , do you get up so early every day?"