Chapter 19: Partner

Start from the beginning

  Lin Yu Tong's speech was quite real, and there is absolutely no such feeling that is commonly associated to some rich people, so Yan Shu and Bai Yi He impression was a little better. They are not afraid of anything else, and they are afraid that people with investment intentions will not look at their products.

  Originally, Yan Shu and Bai Yi He wanted Lin Yu Tong to go to the hotel first, but Lin Yu Tong was more inclined to do business first, and then he said that he was carrying a backpack that was full of money, and it not too heavy to carry, and several people discussed it. Then they directly to Yiyou Technology Co., Ltd.

  Lin Yu Tong saw the media interview with Yan Shu in the last generation. It is really difficult to know what Yan Shu's earliest situation was because there was an unreliable Younger Brother who developed two companies at both ends. Yan Shu was dragged down a lot by that younger brother. However, when it was time to go to Yiyou Technology, Lin Yu Tong was a bit awkward. He really didn't think that it would be difficult to get to such a situation. In this office environment, it is estimated that people who are interested have become scared away. In the extremely old office building, Yiyou Technology accounts for one-third of the entire third floor, and the office space is a hundred and fifty square meters. This one hundred and fifty-five area is crowded by nearly 30 staff members. With a look at the low-priced office supplies bought in the second-hand market, there is a noodle smell in the air. He just entered the so-called R&D department, and a fly climbed quickly from a programmer's desk.

  Seeing Lin Yu Tong's eyes on the little strong body, Bai Yi He has responded very quickly - "Hey!" She grabbed a folder and calmly slapped the small fly.

  "Cough, the person who made the appointment to invest is still coming, are you going to let Mr. Lin see us as a joke." Yan Shu said quickly and cleverly used his body to block Lin Yu Tong's line of sight, but he quickly found it hard. Lin Yu Tong figure was too tall, he can't stop him from seeing the mismanaged office workers

  "Is this a concept map?" Lin Yu Tong resisted the feeling of nausea and pointed to various game-related pictures that were pressed on the whiteboard with a magnetic sticker.

  "Yes, it's only a small part. If you go to the conference room, our R&D team leader will give you a detailed product display."

  "Wait is this?, this is the person who is interested in investing?" Lin Yu Tong and Yan Shu were watched by several people as entered the conference room, a programmer in the R&D department couldn't help but say. "Isn't he too young? I don't think I was serious about anything at that age"

  "Don't say that, maybe because he is young is the reason he can understand more about this industry."

Artists can only think so.

  "Only I alone noticed that he is handsome?"

  "It is useless to notice, he is wearing a wedding ring." The game tester said coolly.

  "Stop the bus, I can guess at most that he is 22 years old, how can he get married so soon? That is definitely not a wedding ring."

People here usually work hard and are very tired, working overtime is normal, there is almost no normal work gossip, and the salary is not usually paid on time, the staff members will gossip about this.

  Lin Yu Tong didn't know how much commotion he had caused in his workforce, and he was listening to Bai Yi He's product commentary.