Chapter 13: Stealing a kiss

Start from the beginning

  Lin Yu Tong thought about it and said:" Aren't the Zhan Family not on the same case? "

  Zhan, Yi Fei solemnly asked:" What are you saying that I'm handsome? "

  Lin Yu Tong jeered at him" Hey, I found that you recently have more and more thick skin than before? " When he finished talking, he shook my head in silence. "Forget it, if you are sleepy, you will sleep on your own. There are sleeping bags in the cupboard."

  They stayed in his house today, and the parents insisted that they could sleep in the same room under their parents roof, so they could only sleep in one bedroom.

  Zhan Yi Fei looked at Lin Yu Tong who opened the notebook so late and asked: " Do you want to write a novel? "

  Lin Yu Tong spoke a vague response and did not explain much. In fact, he wants to look at the compiled investment materials again. Since he was reborn, he has done a lot of mental searching. If there is too much investment in real estate, he does not intend to intervene, he only wants to intervene incase of insufficient funds. In contrast, he can do relatively little investment and return more money on upstart projects which will end up being a huge hit in the future, such as stocks, and many companies are now doing game development. He knows which games will be a hit in the future, because he himself sold the novel copyrights in the past life, and he is interested in keeping those since he has done a lot of understanding.

  Seeing that it is time to enter the era of smart phones, some of the more promising companies that are developing small games for smart phone want people who can can invest in their projects.

  Zhan Yi Fei didn't take the sleeping bag out, but went to take a shower. Lin Yu Tong was thinking about things too much. After hearing the sound of a shower, the bathroom door was pushed open and Zhan Yi Fei walked out around a towel around his waist.

  Lin Yu Tong breathing stopped because he and Zhan Yi Fei did have a lot interactions together for a month, but this is the first time he saw this naked Zhan Yi Fei.

  In their apartment, Zhan Yi Fei's bathroom is in his bedroom, so Lin Yu Tong will not see the naked body every time he goes for a shower but now Zhan Yi Fei's body with wide shoulders paired with narrow waist and long legs, the strong and powerful muscles perfectly covering the skeleton hit his eyes!

  Zhan Yi Fei's selection of the master bedroom at the time was not just a matter of convenience. Instead, he wanted to create more peeping conditions for himself. For example, Lin Yu Tong took a shower and forgot to bring clothes or bathrobes so that he could raise his eyes and see a just showered Lin You Tong. However, in fact, Lin Yu Tong always wears his clothes in the bathroom after showering, which makes him unable to see him without his clothes on.

  Lin Yu Tong suddenly felt that his face was a little tight. He gently turned the chair for half a turn, and with one hand holding his chin, he looked at Zhan Yi Fei. He did not hide his appreciation of Zhan Yi Fei body in his eyes, and said with a slight sigh: "Hey, Handsome guy, good shape.... Ah."

  Zhan Yi Fei smiled in disapproval. "I didn't find the bathrobe, so I came out like this. I hope you won't mind?"

  Lin Yu Tong bowed his middle finger and gently slammed it on the table for a while. "Sleeping bag is in the cupboard, can you get it out? "