Chapter 10: Bodyguard

Start from the beginning

 Lin Yu Tong glanced at Gao Wen Liang. "It's pointless to be angry with him."

  Gao Wen Liang revealed an evil smile, and Zhan Yi Fei was silently depressed.

  Shi Cheng looked as Zhan Yi Fei hung up the phone his face frowned and he could not help asking: " What happened ? What Little Gao do "

  Zhan Yi Fei dumbfounding shook his head, "I hope not give myself a competitive person."

  Cheng Shi thought about Gao Wen Liang's appearance, "Scoff" a sigh, sympathetically patted Zhan Yi Fei's shoulder, "You Ah, ask for more happiness."

  Lin Yu Tong didn't know how depressed his legal spouse was, and asked Gao Wen Liang. "I said buddy, do you want me to wait for Wang Bingyan to leave and then I can go back?"

  Gao Wen Liang spit a cigarette leisurely. The circle, the narrow scorpion came in carelessly. "If you want me to have lunch at your and I have to spend this time looking after you ....I have no opinion."

  Lin Yu Tong wore less when he came out, he thought about taking things. He wanted to go back, fast so he didn't even bring a coat, he used a seven-point sleeve shirt that he often wear at home, and the wind blows brought through it. It's all at the end of October. The weather in the north is still very cold. Lin Yu Tong looked at the small restaurant around. "What do you want to eat?"

  After all I have to rely on his protection please have a meal, this is not counted a big thing.

  Gao Wen Liang casually pointed his finger at the opposite side of the cigarette. "That one."

  Deep fried skewed stinky tofu? !

  Lin Yu Tong stiffened face turned to the opposite store. There were a total of four tables in the room, but the accident was very clean, and the owner was quite enthusiastic, that is, the stinky tofu taste of the house was quite unbearable. Lin Yu Tong feels warmer. Ask Gao Wen Liang, "What do you want to eat?"

  "Of course, this kind of shop is to eat stinky tofu, what else can I eat?" Gao Wen Liang said that he did not rush to the boss. Twenty strings.

  "I don't eat stinky tofu," Lin Yu Tong said.

  "I didn't want help you either."

  "..."

  Then Gao Wen Liang really ate twenty strings of stinky tofu, and Lin Yu Tong drank two bottles of mineral water. Lin Yu Tong has just served Gao Wen Liang food. He is one meter tall. Gao Wen Liang looks to be same age like him, but his body seems to be a little thinner than him, but the amount of food he could consume is really flattering! Oh, yes, this guy also ate five fried pumpkin cakes.

  Lin Yu Tong raised his wrist and looked at the time. "Are you full? You can change places without eating."

  Gao Wen Liang touched his stomach. "Let's go, I remember there seems to be a home-baked steak restaurant."

  Lin Yu Tong : "..."

  Gao Wen Liang packed two servings of stakes bone in the restaurant. Lin Yu Tong just paid the money and heard Gao Wen Liang whistling, and then a black dog ran over. Gao Wen Liang knelt down - come and gave the whole bone out to the dog. "Da Kuan, come, eat more."