Chapter 8: Reverse (二更)

Start from the beginning

  Lin Yu's heart said: I haven't done this at home, this is what I've been learning a little bit when you I was living with that bastard.

  Lin Yu Tong has a little bit of heart, but Zhan Yi Fei has no answer to the question, because he tasted a meatful eggplant and found it really delicious! It is much better than the one sold outside. Most of the restaurants in nowadays use a lot of ingredients and they can't be said to be bad, but they often cover the original taste of the dishes inadvertently. But Lin Yu Tong does not do the same thing, so not only is the food delicious, but also the original fragrance of the material can be smelled.

  The speed of Zhan Yi Fei chopsticks was obviously accelerated. Lin Yu Tong only ate half a bowl and Zhan Yi Fei bowl was empty. He got up and went to scoop the second bowl. When he came back, he asked Lin Yu Tong. "Would you like to eat again?"

  Lin Yu Tong didn't eat much at night and didn't add any more. He had wanted to smoke cigarettes after he had finished eating, but he thought that he gave his mother a promise that he will be smoke less he changed his mind then he just went to the kitchen to wash some fruits.

  Zhan Yi Fei and ate and stopped. "I used to ask the housekeeping staff to clean up every two days, but if we cook at home, things will become more chaotic, or should I simply find a long time maid ?"

  Lin Tong glanced around the room and said:" What for? I will find time to tidy it up myself, I too need to do little physical activity, "

  He is only brainy on his fingertips every day, few major events will need him moving around as the result his body was poorly so in this world he has to try to avoid this situation, it is good to do housework to avoid poorly made body.

  Zhan Yi Fei asked: "Won't it be too hard? Don't youhave to go to school during the day?"

  Lin Yu Tong does not care about swinging his hands. "It's just a little distance to school. Besides, I'm all Junior, I have less classes, no late time self-study. "

  " If you think you can fully cope with it." Zhan Yi nodded. "If there is a need to get a maid you can say it any time."

  Lin Yu Tong shook his legs, a pair of expressions on his face said that that didn't matter at all and he pushed the fruit plate forward. "Taste this.... It should tastes good."

  Two people ate a plate of grapes and Zhan Yi Fei took the initiative to help bring the dishes to the kitchen. Lin Yu Tong thought about the novels to be modified at night while washing the bowl.

  The initial run-in between the two was relatively successful.

  On the second day, Lin Yu Tong got up and made breakfast in the morning. Zhan Yi Fei was at home at breakfast and the whole person showed a feeling of flying on air at home cooked meal. On the other hand, Lin Yu Tong was so sleepy that he almost hit the door frame. He had slept very late and it was not so easy to change his habits. If he had to go to class in the morning, he could not afford to go to school. He could go to sleep at noon.

  Zhan Yi Fei felt that it was too dangerous to drive like this and he simply sent him to the school gate before going to work. Lin Yu Tong fluttered with Zhang Yi Fei and squatted at the door for a while before accepting the fact that he had to return to the furnace. Then he struggled to find out what class he was on today.