Chapter 4: Invitation

Start from the beginning

  Of course, he must balance with his body.

  In the last life, in his family, there was an economic crisis. His father owed a large sum of money to the bank. Lin Yu Tong had to pay for the money for a long time in order to help him. Although he earned more and more, the readers were happy, but his body got tired. But one day is not as good as the other day. This world can no longer be like this. He has to remember that he is a son of the Lin's. He must have a good body no matter what, at least he can prop up this home when there is a problem at home.

  Lin Yu Tong opened the website and carefully pondered it after getting on the platform. He now has only one novel to start with the pseudonym "San Chai Boy" and it is quite immature at the beginning. He intends to rewrite all of them after settling. Anyway, he did not write 50,000 words in total. Besides, he did not sign the contract and did not charge for readers to read his novels. Therefore, the text does not need to be approved by anyone. It is very simple.

  After doing the work, Lin Yu Tong created a new folder. First, he saved all the  names of the novels he had written over the years. After that, he remembered the general content of each story and wrote the personna from the beginning of the most wanted writing set up and story outline. In the past few years, he has written at least 30 million words worth of novels, which add up to almost ten novels. So it is impossible to remember every character, but those major characters, impressive characters, he remembers them clear and those classic storylines he can also rewrite them out one by one.

  He is clear about no inspiration no gain and he is convinced that there will be no inspiration for the past few years, because he can take all the previous novels and rewrite them and can correct some imperfections in the past. This is really great news for an perfection obsessive-compulsive.

  When Lin Yu Fei went upstairs and knocked on the door again, Lin Yu Tong's main character set in the first novel had already been written. It was inevitable that he was tired again. He divided the documents into several places before he went with his brother to eat.

  "Brother, you really shouldn't want to get married to Zhan Yi?" Lin Yu Fei asked when they went downstairs.

  "Why do you say this?"

  "Zhan Yi Fei now has a stepmother. Isn't there a saying that 'stepmother I have a bun in the oven' fast marriage? Yi Fei is still young, I heard that at The Zhan family. You can't be too conspicuous, the father is very fond of his wife. You say...  if you really go with Yi Fei isn't it too difficult to living there?"

  "Even if it's a fast marriage, I value him, not anyone his relatives. Little Fei, you have to know that it is idiocy to depend on the family. I want someone who is absolutely capable."

  "How can you be sure that he is capable?"

  "I have a good eye?" With his own strength, he is capable of developing out a company that is more powerful than  Zhan Group's owned by the Zhan family and Yi Fei is the leader.

  "In short, you can rest assured, there should be no doubts in your heart." Lin Yu Tong ruffled his brother's head.

  "Hey brother, don't touch my head! I can't easily get them in this style!"

  Lin Yu Tong listened more and deliberately messed up his brother's hair, then ran away to eat and Lin Yu Fei caught up.