Chapter 1: Rebirth

Start from the beginning

  However, the picture that came into view after opening the door was a whole different to the person who was on the spot.

  There are five people in the house, two men and three women, Shen Jun, Shen Jun's mother, Lin Yu Tong and She Jun college classmate Xiao Wei and the remaining two people. It's easy to see from the looks. Ten-eight-nine are Xiao Wei's parents.

  The person who should be Xiao Wei's father came over at this moment. " Who is this?"

  Shen Jun's face became a bit ugly, but he still didn't speak. His mother Yiu Yan Qiu had already spoken. "This is one of my relative. He is from a far away relative, he said that he wanted to come over today, I forgot to mention this. I am sort." Speaking as he was getting up and pulling Lin Yu Tong, "Little Lin, I have something to tell you, you first come upstairs with me?"

  Lin Yu Tong didn't talk or move, his eyes fell on Xiao Wei's stomach. The apparent bulge is obviously pregnancy.

  Xiao Wei lowered her head and did not dare to speak. Lin Yu Tong turned to look at Shen Jun. "Why are they here?"

  Shen Jun only hesitated for a moment and his eyes broke into a firm, "I will tell you later, you should go upstairs with my mom."

  Lin Yu Tong suppressed his doubts and dissatisfaction. "Where is my manuscript?"

  Shen Jun roughly said a position, Lin Yu Tong and Yan Yan Qiu entered Shen Jun's study. When the study door was closed, Lin Yu Tong asked again: "Auntie, why are those people outside there?"

  Yiu Yan Qiu was silent for a while, then said: "Little Lin, those outside... The girl, her name is Xiao Wei, she has been pregnant for six months and he is planning to marry her." As Yiu Yan Qiu said that Lin Yu Tong's face was blue and green and she grabbed his wrist and said with a slight urgency: "Aunt knows that you like men, but Auntie asks you, it is not easy life today. If you let Xiao family know that you are in a relationship with Shen Jun  isn't it ruining his future?"

  "Ruining his future "Although he had guessed that Shen Jun could have something to say to him when he was downstairs, when he heard it, Lin Yu Tong still found that he could not calm down. He dared not look at Yiu Yan Qiu. "Auntie, why don't you say who made his future? When he was working outside and you were sick. Who took care of you? When he needed the money to bribe for the jobs...  Who was giving him the money? And now you say I'm now ruining his future? Me... Lin Yu Tong!"

   Lin Yu Tong violently raised his voice. "Yes, I am angry, otherwise how can I disregard my good family? Run away with him? How can I help you when I was needed my most at home? Can you not help it? All this is because of who?!"

 "Do you still have to blame us for bankruptcy? It's too unreasonable for you!"

  "Yes, I'm not reasonable." When it comes to this, Lin Yu Tong can't help but smack his forehead and he feels dizzy, but his self-deprecating smile has not changed at all. "Since I'm said to be unreasonable, then what is the point?"

  "Where are you going?" Yiu Yan Qiu grabbed Lin Yu Tong, who turned and walked away. "You can't go out!"

  "Let the fuck go....let go of me!" Lin Yu Tong took a hard look and went to the side of the coffee table. Yiu Yan Qiu's gaze was facing the fruit knife. She went and, she picked up the knife and rushed to the door to block Lin Yu Tong's way. "Little Lin, you, if you want to go out you won't go unless you kill me! Otherwise, no one is going to ruin this for them!"