I sang mostly all of it. They sang background part and we're my chorus. It was already 3. I heard a knock I looked and saw rosé with her friends. I smiled at them and the guys behind me waved them in. I smiled at them and realized I still had my guitar on.

They were both expensive. But since you were sort of... Rich. You could afford it like nothing. I placed it down on a stand gently. I smiled at them and said
"You ready. I got somewhere to go in my mind. Unless you have somewhere. " I said trying to sound calm. Her friends aka the rest of blackpink were already talking to my band mates.

She nodded and said
"Yeah, that sounds good." She was
talking quietly nervously. I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Let's go then." I smiled at her and the guys nodded and reminded me to be back soon. I waved at them and grabbed her hand. I dragged her out. She smiled slightly and I said
"You know, I hate how companies make you date someone." I said putting air marks around date.

She nodded and said
"Hey, don't you have to date tzuyu." I shrugged and said
"We're actually telling him today she has a actual girlfriend."
She nodded and I realized I was still holding her hand. I still held it. Then another group saw us and our hands. They smirked at me.

It was of course stray kids. They knew my crush. I felt her tense up. I looked at her and saw she was blushing. I smiled and held her hand tighter a bit then relaxed again. I then said
"Let's go to the park." She nodded and we walked to the park.

Time skip

We were at the park now sitting there under a tree on a bench. I had gotten us ice cream. We were talking and laughing. Damn her laugh is beautiful. I smiled and said
"Oh, wait. Here." I handed her a paper with my number.
"So we can hang out more." She smiled and nodded.

Time skip

I finished hanging out with rosé and was now in the jyp building talking to jyp. Tzuyu and I confronted him he agreed and you know what I hated dispatch. People saw me and rosé and started rumors. And with my luck YG said we were dating. So tzuyu was out the room. While I was banging my head against his desk groaning in annoyance.

He laughed and said
"But you do like her. Everyone knows it." I blushed and said
"No, she doesn't know it yet. I'm telling her on the pepperally day. I wrote her a song." He nodded and said
" Well Yang confirmed it so... Yeah." I nodded and he dismissed me. I walked sour and was bombarded with questions from news articles. Luckily security pushed them away. The driver drove me to blackpinks dorm.

I got out and saw rosé standing there waiting. Well she knew I was coming to talk. I stared at her and I walked up the steps.
"Well, thank Yang." She smiled and laughed. I smiled and said
"Pepperallys In in two days. Come as my date? Since we are dating according to articles?"

She blushed and nodded. I talked to her and I looked down at her in front of her while I had a arm over her supporting me. I smiled and said
"Great. Also...at the pepperally I wrote a song for you. Please, look out for it and listen to the lyrics." She nodded and I smiled leaning closer to her face. She was crimson. I almost touched her lips when I turned to the side and whispered
"See you tomorrow rosé. I imagine your boss telling you to hang around me. I'll pick you up." I grabbed my keys and left her standing there I gave her a peace sign. And left, not without making sure she went inside though.

I smirked as I walked to my house thinking of her crimson face. Once I entered the guys made sound effects and said
"Park told usss." I groaned and just ate, brushed, dressed, and feel asleep. The guys kept smirking at me while I went to pick up rosé. I raced over. I got out my car and opened the door for her.

She smiled and we sat there laughing and singing to songs. When day6 came on anytime I sang. When any blackpink songs she would sing as the other just smiled and laughed. Since we had time. I stopped at a cafe. We both got drinks and got in the car again. We were still early at school. When we walked in people we videotaping. I glared and quickly they all put them away.