Hallows Eve (Holiday One shot)

Start from the beginning

"Now that wasn't fun, cheating your way through my maze."

Trixx said her voice disembodied. Katsuki shrugged painfully.

"Better then to hear that old man give me a riddle."

Trixx gave a mock gasp of betrayal.

"Hey! Bobby is a great guy to have around. I'll give you a break since you showed some of your own tricks. Keep on heading the same way, you'll know when to stop."

That was all he got from her and Katsuki trudged his way through this odd path. It was slimy and crawling with bugs or other creatures. Katsuki stilled once he reached a dead end.

"Now, jump."

Katsuki felt distant from his body. Not connected.

"Come on, you get to be free."

Free, from his predicament, from being a bother. Tony works hard and doesn't have to keep an eye out for him. Maybe he can take better care of himself with Katsuki gone.

"Make everyone's life easier kid. You won't have to worry about a thing."

It was odd, to listen to this voice and be able to completely agree with it. Katsuki lifted his leg to step forward in the right direction. Suddenly he was in the air, it felt like time froze and Katsuki welcomed the darkness that would surround him. Yet, he was still in the air.Katsuki opened his eyes and a odd cloth was wrapped around his shoulders. It levitated him in the air and Katsuki felt himself he brought back to the edge. A man stood there in odd clothing. He wore a odd eye crescent on his collar.

"I don't even wanna know how you got here. Trixx must be really interested in you. Too bad our, well, mine is more interested."

Katsuki was blinking at the man still confused. The man realized this and rubbed his neck.

"Right, sorry? I'm Doctor Strange, keeper of the eye of agamoto. I know who you are Katsuki."

Katsuki nodded slowly before snapping back to himself.

"I almost killed myself, again."

Strange winced at that but Katsuki turned to the edge.

"What even, what sort of test is this?!"

A laughter filled the area.

"Oh, well, I really wanted to see how far you would go. I mean, your wouldn't have died, but you were seconds from falling into my trap. It seems such a thing would call Him here. Alright, but no more tricks!"

They were shoved into another place this one dark and illuminated by the trees. They had odd spores that glowed enough for Katsuki to catch sight of Strange's face.

"Look kid, we don't have much time, you are in your head, well, sort've, you're not actually here."

Katsuki understood that much. Strange began to shield them from the odd bugs that would try to eat them.

"I'm only able to help you from here, but you have to escape this. I don't know what you did to mess with this lady but she's not actually interested in you. She's angered, by something you did.."

Katsuki shrugged and couldn't think of anything before remembering her title.

"Spirit of mayhem and Chaos. Wonder what sort of people she enjoys?"

Katsuki said and a loud ringing came out of no where. A chilling laughter broke out as Trixx appeared before the two.

"Ooh! Someone figured it out! Sorry but you're not going anywhere. My master may have given up on you but I haven't. Your powers and mind! It's so exploded, any moment to be set off! I love it. But I don't like that little brain of yours. Gets in the way. So I'm going to keep you here until you lose your Mind!"

Katsuki shook his head glaring at her.

"You said I had to pass your tests and I can leave! Don't break a deal lady."

Trixx huffed but nodded.

"Oh alright, I am a spirit of my word, but he has to go, and don't worry, you won't be getting out anytime soon. Now."

Suddenly strange was gone everyone was gone, but Trixx leaned into Katsuki's ear.

"Face your deep fears Katsuki~"

Katsuki's eye's widened as our of the black hoop on the ground formed a large monster. Behind him his friends emerged.

"What,,What is this.."

It was his family, friends, all being suffocated by the slime monster.

"NO! Let them go!"

Katsuki blasted at the goop but it just damaged his friends.

"No! Stop this!"

Not Eijirou looked at him his eyes dead.

"All you do is hurt us, why?"

Katsuki backed up his breath picking up.

"Stop, you're not him! Don't act or sound. Like him!!"

In the real world Katsuki was on the infirmary bed his readings going crazy. Strange was trying to get in but the spirit had a hold over the boys mind.

"I can't-I can't get in!"

Stark turned to him desperate.

"Then What can we do!"

Strange stared at the boy helplessly.

"We wait, and see if he can rise against the odds. I can try giving him a message, but it's all static everywhere I look. Then I get small things from him."

Tony looked eager.

"What's he saying, is he alright-"
"he's calling for you, for anyone's help."

The mood shifted into a grim darkness that had everyone at their wits end.

"Please, be ok kid, you're gonna be ok."

Tony whispered grabbing hold the kids hand.

TO BE CONTINUED

Spooky, boo! Hope I scared someone!