Swap!NorrustlerRoam: Four - Weird side effects

Start from the beginning

- If it serves to guide you. I was created a few hours after you injected your determination.- he informed, turning his eyes to the guardian.

"After my determination was injected?"  The other wondered, began to analyze it until there he understood what he meant - Oh... Okay.- he was going to bed until he remembered the others - Wait! I was not the only one who did that!- he exclaimed.

- I know. OuterSwap!Sans, Aliza, SShift!Asriel and US!Chara gave part of their soul as well.- he replied - Their respective copies are hovering around the laboratory but not far away.- he added.

"It's amazing with the calm he is saying it. I wonder if he had to make that explanation before?" He asked himself.

+ Two days later +

- Then ... You are a copy of my brother.- Said SShift!Chara looking at the copy of the goat boy while the original was admiring him with a smile and his bright eyes.

- Yes, I am.- he replied.

- I have a twin!- the original exclaimed happily, causing a laugh in both of them.

+ The next day +
$ Some laboratory room $

The order is the main thing according to Undyne, but with all the control of Dream that she was doing with some doctors of MedicalTale, her place of greater work was messy with papers related to the state of the dreamer.  Her first findings, the wounds in total, the most severely affected areas, the observation of his energy itself, the progress in his condition... Everything was there and it was disorganized.

The scientist sighed tiredly, began to collect all the papers and put them in a folder. She came to fill three folders and went to the fourth when she noticed in the cameras a certain annoying scientist.

Angrily, she left her folders and walked firmly to the place where he was. It took a few minutes, but when she arrived, she said without stuttering - Science. Don't.-

- Please.- the other pleaded.

- No.- the scientist began to walk towards Dream to observe that nothing had happened to him, while the other continued to beg.

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

$ Room where Dream was $

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.- entered the room, heading to the side of Dream, totally ignoring the presence of 5 familiar people with other clothes.

- Please.- repeated the scientist, who was also totally ignoring the presence of the other 5.

- No.- she expressed as she began to review the dreamer's health levels.

- Please.- he was next to the fish woman scientist.

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.-

- No.- She began to write all the details in a random paper that she grabbed from there on top of a small wooden board.

- Please.-

- No.-

- Please.- He tried to touch a tube but Undyne hit him in the hand avoiding it.

- Leave that. And no.- she finished writing and began to retire, being followed by the scientist, repeating again and again the talk between them of "please" and "no".

They were already far enough when they suddenly stopped, analyzing where they were previously. They backed away a little and quickly returned to the previous room, meeting the 5 people who were looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

- And what time did you arrive?- the woman asked very confused fish.

- Emm... We are here since Dream was injected with part of the soul of those you are seeing.- explained the copy of OuterSwap!Sans.

Both scientists stared at them for a few seconds, until the woman reacted surprised - Oh for Queen Toriel!-

- Can w-Science was interrupted by the other 5 plus the scientific fish.

- No!-

- Ow.- sad face.

---------

Science buddy, plz