chapter one=The phone call

Ella's pov
It's mine and abby's mother daughter day and as she's in the dressing room I get call on my phone "hello?" I awnser "hello ella is me Michael" I heard my manager say "hey Michael what is it?" I said. I could practically hear his smile "you have an audition for the new IT movie" he says "omg that's amazing, what role would it be?" I asked "they are what you to try for adult casey hailey" he says and my smile grew. This thing is abby is in love with the first movie so she'd freak if she knew "that's amazing, when is it?" I asked "next week on Monday" he said "okay see ya around" I said hanging up. Abby walked out and I smiles at her "what do you think mum?" She asked as she did a spin in her outfit

 Abby walked out and I smiles at her "what do you think mum?" She asked as she did a spin in her outfit

I smiled happily at her "sweetie you look beautiful" I say happily as we went a payed. As we're in line to get a Starbucks I turn to her "hey hunny I have another audition next week, will you be okay?" I asked her and she smiled "mum I've told you every time that I'll be fine with it, your career is important to you and I understand that" she says. I am so proud of the young women my daughter has become "okay sweetie just checking" I said as I got a simple coffee while abby got an iced tea and we walked to the car giggling to each as we chatted. I drove her to my sister's so she could sleep over with her cousins "thanks mum, good luck with your audition" she says as she waves and shuts the door then I drove back to the apartment. I parked then made my way inside and once I shut the door and quitely sighed as I walked into my room as I got a call from an unknown number so I hesitantly pick up "um hello?" I said into the phone. The voice on the other end speaks up "hello there, we're sorry but there was a mix up, you didn't get an audition........you got the part oh by the way this is the director" he said and I couldn't tell you how existed I got. I smiled widely "that's amazing thank you so much, when do I need to be in Toronto?" I asked "same time as you were told that you have your audition" he said and I thanked him again then hung up. I quickly texted my sister 'hey sorry change of plans, I got the part in the movie so could you place keep and eye on abby while I'm away shooting, I leave next week on the monday' I then went and began to pack for at least a few months. I set my bag in the living room the called abby "hey mum aunt alice told me about it, congratulations what movie is it?" She asked "now hunny you know I can't tell you that just now" I said and I heard her sigh "yea I know but I thought I'd try to at least" she said giggling. I smiled "anyway you know the usual, call if anything is needed and understand that I may not always be able to reply" I said and she say she understands. After a few more minutes of us just talking she hangs up and I just started to make myself dinner and hummed quietly to myself, I was nervous for several reasons. 1=would I be able to be believable as Casey, 2=who's playing the rest of the losers club and 3=will I get along with Charlie bella who played Casey in the first movie. As I ate my dinner I decided to watch the first movie to get a grip on Charlie's performance, I was definitely gonna have to somehow surprise abby with this she adores and loves the first movie. She especially love jack Dylan Grazer who plays eddie in the first film, she has loved him for years and watches everything he has been in or will ever be in, I smiled to myself as I finished my dinner and watch the rest of the movie then went to bed after getting dressed after tweeting then getting into bed and just letting the sleep take me.