Chaptur 666 - The reval

Finga dash went to a Divin god form. Kappaclysm, though of simthing. Finga dash punched empYren at the sped of lught. They were no fli ing. They were figting lick epic animeee characts. Tthey FoUght unTILL FinNgerDaaash Uses Teeh lenked Fiiira to opppeen teeeh gaate, Thee Fiiirre GANlet apperrd. The shoRt on fromm NIkki1202 Caln wenttt Firs.

OuTr Space Attacs Empren she Suses A Bigg laZER.

Empren ShapshifteD inty a wek formm.

THHHE blaaasst HadD nooo EFE C. EMPRen Descided to Tu EEEte up Outr SpaC and Absor his 6 IncarnatiOOs, OvrTUR appwerd next, SHEHHE blallsted a uge atteck. Thee Attac still Hasd no Efect.

"FINNNE!!1!!1!1" SHRHHRE SHOITED.

She DasheD and puNched Empren MultipLE tiMEs, SHEHHEH bLLLASted a Gaiiat BLAlsat at EMROPREN. Her hugE DRACO mout open AND DESTROYED one of EMPREN's bodys.

SHE dashED at Tegge SPED of LightY- "MOUSEBRAIBNNNNNN!!!" FirST rAc ReTORORTED as SHE PuncheD eMPREn annd Stupped Ovurture.

FIRSt Race Usek a A GIGANt Lazor. It only scrACTED PEMPRPREN.

Forst worasce charged a GIANt LAZOR at Empren usin His FULLL PPOWOWER. THEN HE SurROUNDeD THE ENErGY WITOPOWERRR FruM HIS HANND. OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRSTTRace PuncrHEed Him sO HaArd that EmpRen got HER 6th ABSoRbEd LIFVRs DestRoYeD AnD EATEN BY A DivINe CLUTTERFUnKKAKAK.

I(KaPPACLYSM) DashED and AttKAxed EWMPREN Withh A TYTEWAVESECION. MY UnrElenting BLOWs Almost InjureD EmpyRen.

THEN I Almost KILLED EmprArn With A Super PowereD DemMON mOUth firEd AT HER AHOLE. A RED GiGant LazoR AppEARD. And EplodDED and CREAteD OP stuff.

Then All of a sUDEEN EmpreN turNED into a wierAD liqud thig. "EMPRENN WAS JUSAT A FAKEKKE!!!" An EVIL VOICE SAID.

"THE REAL EMPREN IS DEAD!!" THE SAME Evil Voicw said.

The shadow turned out to be DYNAMIC On TICK. The Most HaTED of ALL MAPPAcs OF ALL TEIM.