𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

If suicide has ever come across your mind think of all the people who care for you. If you have none, continue life and you'll eventually come across someone who will care for you. No matter what, you'll always have someone who will hate but along with hate comes love.

-???

Btw I drew Greenland wrong. :P   

WARNING: Self-harm included. If your sesitive to these topic don't read this book.

____________________________________________________________

This takes place when Greenland makes the promise

No one's POV:

"Big Brother,"  a young nation asked

"Yes, Snowland?" Greenland replied

"Will you... umm.. ever leave my side?"

"Of course I won't, what makes you think that?"

"It's just a thought, don't worry"

"Well I'll never leave your side little bro"

"So we'd be best bros right?"

"Yup"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

The young nation embraced the older nation in a tight hug.

"You're the best brother I could ever ask for"

The older nation gave the largest smile in the world.

"And your the best little brother I could ask for"

1 year later

"Big brother? Why aren't you talking to me?!"  Snowland asked

Greenland continued on walking along the pavement not responding.

"It's been three weeks since you talked to me! Stop ignoring me!"

Greenland just continued on walking focusing on what's in front of him.

Snowland who just so happened wasn't paying attention to where he was walking bumped into another nation with thirteen red stripes and a blue square on the top left corner with 50 white stars (America) and fell down onto the cold pavement

"Oof"

"America how on Earth did you trip?!" Greenland shouted confused as he helped America up

"Dunno but thanks for helping me up dude!" America replied fixing his sunglasses

"Well let's go to the meeting now shall we?"

"Yeah"

Snowland was still on the ground holding his head as he fell down hard onto the floor and also waiting for Greenland to help him up but it never came. He just went away not helping him up. Snowland quickly stood up and started running to them to catch up. He felt confused and hurt that he was being ignored. 'It's just a prank, right? Or maybe it's just a nightmare. No this feels too real so it has to be a prank.' he thought but oh boy was he wrong. 

A few months later:

Snowland's POV

Its been months since big brother last acted as he cared for me. I'm starting to doubt that its a prank anymore. I know if it was he'd fail it within a few days. It gets really lonely when your being ignored and it's really hard to socialize with the others when they ignore you. I'm being treated if I'm just an object in the background. Wait... If I'm being treated like an object will I feel like an object? They don't feel pain right? I made my way to the bathroom and opened the drawer. The box cutter... I slowly retrieved it and dragged it across my arm. Cold metallic blood came pouring out but instead of pain, I felt... Pleasure? I kinda got carried away as the sink was filled with my blood and I had about 20 cuts on my arm. I bandaged and hid it just in case they do notice it though I doubt they will. 

When I finished cleaning the sink, I cleaned the box cutter then put it back where it originally was.

____________________________________________________________

This is the prologue and I hope it wasn't bad. I'm still learning the skills in writing (I'm in secondary school) and I suck at it so yeah... I should really pay more attention in class.

Word count:607