𝐁𝐢𝐨

Hello, fellow strangers, who are yet to be friends on the other side of the screen, I hope you're having a wonderful day (thats how you greet people in Wattpad right?). Anyways I'm typing this for the lolz and I doubt this will get a lot of reads BUT eh. As long as I have fun I don't give a fudge.

____________________________________________________________

Name: Snowland

Nickname: Snowy (So creative wow)

Appearance: 

Snowland is located on the north-west of Greenland (north of Canada)

Snowland is located on the north-west of Greenland (north of Canada). It got its name as it snows at least once a week. Despite the freezing temperatures it can get, there are many people living in Snowland (1 million people). It has plenty of resources and has a very strong military (its ahead of technology than any other countries). Even though it has a strong military and advanced technology it tends to play neutral in wars and will try and avoid as many conflicts as possible. But if you do go to war with Snowland than... Good luck and I'll plan your funeral. Snowland uses wind power as winds can go up to 64 miles per hour (102.9 kilometres per hour). It has very few solar panels as the sun doesn't appear every day. It also somehow manages to convert trash/rubbish into electricity (don't ask how cuz I don't know). It has lakes, forests, mountains, valleys all filled with wildlife. Although there are wolves, polar bears and other so-called dangerous animals aren't dangerous in Snowland as the locals would tame them and play along side them. Some were allowed to be kept but most would have to go back to the wild and continue on with their life. It is 84000 km². It wasn't discovered 'till 1995 where a British explorer (those damn British discovering countries) stumbled onto the land and reported the so-called "Groundbreaking discovery" to the rest of the world. They soon discovered it was a country and not multiple tribes in the area (like how most discovered lands are). Now you might be wondering how on Earth they haven't discovered this large area of land that is almost as large as Ireland, well its, because the fog would hide the country from view and storms, would destroy every ship that came into contact with it so they stopped taking the path that would be near the storm. The storm later settled down in late 1994. 

____________________________________________________________

dId yOu kNoW iCeLaNd wAs cAlLeD sNoWlAnD