Chapter 1: The Capture........

I was in my room, and was home alone. I saw a silhouette of a man. He was staring at me, from a distance. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I immediately ran to my parent's room, and got my phone, and hid  underneath there bed. I dialed 911, but the call wouldn't go through. I dialed every phone number from my parents to my best friend's parents. I didn't know what else I could do. I got out from underneath the bed and went to find something I could defend myself with, until I heard the front door open. I immediately,while be really quiet, opened the balcony door, upstairs( my parents room is on the 2nd floor) and dropped my shoes there and rammed myself under my parents bed and tried to keep myself from crying. I heard him walking around the house, slamming doors that were attached to the rooms that I wasn't in. I started hyperventilating, but I immediately put my hand over my mouth. I knew I needed to do something, but there was nothing I could do without putting my self in eye sight of the man trying to take me away. I heard him open the bedroom door ever so slightly! He went into the bathroom and checked if I was there. I'm pretty sure he realized that the balcony door was opened and went to go check on what I did or where I went. When he noticed that I "wasn't" there, he left the room. I waited for five more minutes and heard the front door click as it locked itself. I got out from under the bed and ran towards the door. Which was my first mistake. I screamed as a face with a creepy 'phantom of the opera' mask on. He was doing a creepy laugh. He grabbed me, I struggled to get his grip loose, but it was as hard as a rock. The next thing I knew, he put a wet, heavy scented rag on my face. After that, everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A\N

Hey guys, sorry about the slow update. School is tiring, hw isn't fun, and trying yo update is not a good mix. Thanks for the 10 reads or so. If you like this book and you notice something weird or cool about my book, feel free to comment and vote!

Check out some of my favorite authors

hannahmack13

anoosh44

Flower_child13

mya18672

Also I would be glad to promote some of your books. If you want me too, just vote and comment. Also please don't take other authors or my idea, because there's been a lot of books that have been copied. Not that I think any of you are, just a friendly reminder. ;)

Thank you guys, zara_2020