One Shot

Later that night, Leo and Donnie told Master Splinter what happened to Mikey after Casey and April left. That next night, Donnie couldn't stop thinking about his little brother. Was he hurt? Did Shredder kill him? He had to find out for himself. He sneaked out of the lair without Leo and headed to Shredder's lair. He arrived there and entered in stealth. No one was out, for now. "Now where would Shredder keep Mikey?" he asked himself. He thought for a moment. "The dungeon." Donnie said quietly and went to the dungeon. He peered around the corner and saw Mikey's cell. "Bingo," he whispered. He slowly walked to Mikey's cell and he was chained with his mouth ducktaped. Mikey looked up and quickly mumbled something under the tape. "Mikey, I don't know what you're saying." Donnie reached his arm pulled the duck tape off of his mouth. "First, OW! And second, behind you!" Mikey yelled. Donnie turned and saw Raph aiming his Sai at him. He quickly moved away. Donnie pulled out his Bo Staff and swung at him. Raph ducked his head, and kicked him in the face. He held his face and felt a bruise on his cheek then looked up at Raph. "Donnie..Donnie..Donnie." he said shaking his head walking around him. "Very bad idea to come over here alone. But don't worry, you'll be joining Mikey. Soon, you guys are going to be gone when Leo and Splinter arrive." Donnie let his anger out of him. He got up and hit Raph hard with his Staff. "Why did you do this to us?! What did we ever do to you?! You were our brother, Raph!" Donnie tried to hit him one more time until Raph grabbed his Staff, stopping him from hitting him. Raph punched him as hard as he could and threw him in the same cell with Mikey then left him. Donnie groaned in pain with his eyes closed. "Dude?" Mikey said. Donnie opened his eyes a bit not making eye contact with Mikey. "I-I'm sorry.." he whispered. Donnie wiped his mouth that had blood on it and laid his head on his knees. Mikey watched him, he sat next to him. "Don't worry dude. Soon Leo will come for us." Donnie looked up. "I could probably contact him through my t-phone." Donnie searched around his belt for the t-phone. "It's gone, he took it during the fight," he hit his fist on the ground and sighed. They sat there waiting.