Chapter 8

Calum's pov

Hayes's friend Cameron Dallas and Li are here talking to Ash and I while Luke is in his room watching tv and Mikey is out on a date with Brent. Cameron texted someone when he and Li were talking and let me tell you Cam did not look happy at all about whatever Li told him. "I can't believe Nash would do that" Cam said putting his phone in his back pocket. "What did Nash do?" Luke asked from the kitchen doorway. "Nothing Luke don't worry about" Cam says smiling weakly at Luke. Luke shrugged and ran back upstairs. "No Mikey please" Brent said. Well I guess those two are back and are arguing about something. "I can't Brent I just can't ok its for the best anyways" Mikey says. After a little while I heard the front door open and slam shut. "What happened Mikey?" I asked. "I'd rather not say but if you need me I'll be at the bar down the street" Mikey said smiling sadly and left the house. "Ok what the hell is going on?!" I asked confused.

Brents's pov

Its been three days since Mikey ended things with me and every day is like a challenge. My parents are worried about me because I refuse to talk to them even my sister is worried about me, the only thing is she knows why I'm so upset I told her everything. "Hey Brent" Nash says but I ignore him. "Brent what's wrong?" Nash asked me. "YOU DID THIS YOU MADE HIM, LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled making everyone on the sidewalk look. "What are you talking about?" he asked. "Just leave me alone Nash Grier in fact stay out of my life" I said and then ran before he could say anything else. When I got home Lexi was the only one there. "Brent what's wrong?" Lexi ask as soon as she sees me. "I just wanna be alone right now" I said and rushed upstairs. Once I got to my room I closed and locked my door. It hurts knowing that Mikey isn't here with me but thanks to Nash, Mikey wants nothing to do with me and its not fair!!!

Michael's pov

After I don't know how many shots of whatever it was I kept drinking the bar owner finally kicked me out so I staggered home not really caring what would happen if Calum or Ashton or even Luke would say if they saw me like this. "Michael Clifford where have-Holy shit you look drunk!!" Ash exclaimed. "Naw dur Sherlock" I slurred out. "Calum come here" Ash said. Calum was finally standing right in front of me looking shocked. "Whaaaaaaaa?" I slurred out. "You're beyond wasted" Cal sighed. "No you wased" I slurred.

Lexi's pov

Brent staggered down the steps holding one of our dads vodka bottles. "Brent really?" I asked sighing. "You wana know someting funneh?" he slurred as he stumbled towards the couch. "Sure" I said sighing. "Mikeh wassssss tha one that actualy carreeddd aboot me thoughtssss" he slurred drinking some more vodka. Dear god he's going to be so hungover in the morning. "I wuved hem bot I gues he no wuve meh" he slurred out before I could speak. "Alright that's enough drinking for one night" I said trying to take the bottle away from him. "Brent come on just give me the bot-" "Lexi what's going on?" oh shiz. "Hey mom" I said. "Brent?" our dad asked looking at him. "Supzzz pop" Brent slurred standing up. "I had a boyfreind butz he lef meh" Brent slurred telling them why he was so upset. "Quick ask him what they did" my dad told my mom. "We didz nuthing but I want to" Brent slurred taking another swig. "Brent honey put the bottle down" our mother asked. "Thiz botle hure?" Brent slurred. "Yes" our mom said. Brent shrugged and threw the bottle at the wall, he wasn't aiming at anyone in case you must know. "Lexi is the boyfriend thing true?" our dad asked. "Yeah but something happened and now this is the Brent we're stuck with" I said sighing. "Find the boy" our mom says. "That's just it all he says is Mikey I don't know anything other than that" I said. "Michael Gordon Clifford" Brent mumbled just before he passed out. "Wait isn't that the guy from that band?" my mom asked. "Yeah" I said sighing. "Well I'll just lay him on the couch and then we'll go look for Michael" my dad says picking Brent up and placing him on the couch. "I can't I have sch-" "Lexi this is important and since it'll take a while you can skip school tomorrow" my dad said cutting me off. "Now lets go" my mom says and the three of us rush out the front door.